What happened to my server

it was lowpop 1 month ago, now high pop and everyone is speaking polish in tradechat? im not racist or anything but i dont understand a single word and i wonder what happened

2 Likes

I also noticed that. Quite annoying…

1 Like

I’m on Skullcrusher as well and the Trade chat is only Polish. I don’t have anything against Polish people, hell my aunt is Polish as well, but I would prefer that the language in Trade chat to be something I understand…

1 Like

Yeah i’m struggling to find any sentence in english in trade chat, and since i took quite a break from wow it just feel wierd since Xavius was a low pop and now when it finally has a healthy pulse i can’t understand anything in chat, sometimes i wish there was a strict rule to keep trade chat to english, but i do understand that the polish players been asking for a polish server for years now so i see why they jump to the same server, it’s just like the italians went for hakkar and crushridge(if i recall correctly) it’s fine that they want their own server but at the same time i feel it’s problematic for non-polish and i’m not willing to spend 25€ for a server transfer since if i want to move all my characters that’s 300€…>__>

2 Likes

I got back into game after not playing for a few months and at 1st thought it was some sort of chat bug.
Would be nice to get a reply from blizzard about it…Are they aware of the problem? Are they going to fix it?

Meeeh, I’ve been on AA since day 1 and if I know 1 thing after all these years, then it is that Blizzard won’t do anything about the server, it’s been that way since the great server escape, where 80-95% of the allies took advantage of the free server-transfer and alot of the big horde guilds skipped aswell.

To bad, it was a super server with alot of great personalities back in the day.

Now, the english-speaking players can either suck it up or pay the price of transfering. :frowning:

1 Like

blizzard! stop ignoring your customers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.