What happened to Panser aka Tradechat

I used to watch her all the time. She even has ingame item named after her. She hosted Blizzcon

And poof just vanished , what happened to her ? She was the hazelnutty of the time then around Legion … gone.

Anyone know what happened to her , is she alive ? does she play WoW ? Did any of you watch her ? Does anyone remember her?

1 Like

As far as I know she stopped making videos because she suffered a lot of abuse from trolls for no particular reason. She got fed up with it and stopped making them.

Pretty sure she still streams though, I don’t really watch any WoW content so I’m not sure where to find her but shouldn’t be too hard to figure out :slight_smile:

She stopped doing WoW related content but she is still going .Just check youtube.

She tweeted in 2019 that she doesn’t make youtube videos anymore because she got sick of being dehumanized by incels.

2 Likes

Damn she let the trolls win =[

I remember her. Never cared for her channel or videos and never watched them except one in which she had some really poorly formulated opinion about classic wow, but I think she got overly abused for no good reason at some point. But I don’t follow her, so no idea.

2 Likes

I think that’s why Hazelnutty doesn’t mention Classic.

She said it wasn’t her and all the Classic folk got mad.

Nah, she was very vocal that blizzard shouldn’t make classic. And then when it came out, she was “hyped to play classic”, which was a bit meh. But oh well, still shouldn’t have gotten abuse for it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.