What happened to the dragons?

I prefer the new design fits better the game

I am with you, unfortuantely, (at least in my opinion) it seems they try to change everything that connects people to the old WoW, which, -considering that mostly likely majority of the wow players are playing the game for many years, meaning there are few who start to play in DF, being the it their first impression of WoW - is not a good marketing move, if I may say.

Same with the dragonkin models, I just can’t get used to them, their beaky faces, the whole desing is so off from the old versions.

Nobody said we want the exact old model, but as you said, thechnology improved so it wouldn’t be that hard to improve the old model to todays technological standards, and keeping the character’s aspect and sould the same time.

It saddens and infuriates me to see how modern developers teams destroys decades long franchies, not just WoW, it’s a period problem. Developers seemingly running out of ideas, or new casts can not weave themselves into the flow and lore of the games to keep up consistency meanwhile they also produce something new.

1 Like

My main issue with the updated dragons/drakes is that the scale ‘‘work’’ on them are trash compared to the old, and they feel far too… sleek? Look at the scales on Wrathions model, Nozdormus old etc - far more realistic looking. And I cant understand why they’d replace Nozdormus amazing Cata model with something so inferior as the DF one… :confused:

I wish they could make all flights look more unique between themselves. Like, look at Wrathions model? THat’s how all Black drakes should look like (sure, they can remove the ring stuff etc and change eye colors). Then use Deathwings model as a base for how the mature dragons should look like (which looks a bit like Wrathions, just bigger and mature, duuh).

Same with blue flight - use Sindragosas undead form (with scales/skin, ofc) as a base for how female Blue dragons should look (like with the horns), and Kalecgos should be used as a base for male Blue dragons, and Senegos could be a base for older blue dragons.

And same with using Nozdormus Cata model as a base for adult Bronzes, and something similar for drakes. Make all flights look unique.

Exactly people are allowed to like it too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.