What I love about you ❤

There is this little game we used to play at Christmas with my (back-then) classmates. We placed our names in a hat, picked a random person, bought them a present and told them what we really loved about them.

This time it will be different because… here, you simply pick a forumer of your choice you love and mention their good qualities! :heart:

Yes, this game is for the holidays, but we sometimes forget to treat our beloved with the same kindness as we do in those days. :point_up: Christmas is very far away, don’t you think?

Don’t be afraid to give a compliment multiple times. :slight_smile: Honestly, for me it feels better than taking them.

Without further adu, the very first compliment goes to the forums’ “White Knight”, Punyelf.

What I love about her is that she is a helpful woman who places others’ needs before her own.
A reliable and loyal person you can always count on, her faith never falters.
Polite and respectful, she provides a pinch of courtesy even when not given the same treatment.
An empathetic person, a natural listener who understands everybody.
She’s an honest friend who’d slit her own wrist before lying to you.
Rather than holding a grudge against those who wronged her, she appreciates and cherishes even the smallest value in others.
She never forgets to let us know about the most important events in a new thread, and…
…she also gave us the happiest game-related thread of these forums, still ongoing after 1.5 years.

She endured so many blames and on the contrary, I feel she isn’t appreciated enough for all her hard work.
Maybe, this will cheer her up a little, I haven’t really seen her smile these days. :two_hearts:

It’s an honor to have you, Puny. You’re the best of us! :tulip:

“Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.”

So… who’s next? :slight_smile:

17 Likes

looks at forum

Oh god… What a choice!!!

looks in mirror

Oh you’re simply fabulous!

12 Likes

Me me Meeeee… Choose me!!!

In fact, everyone tell me what they love about me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well it’s only me and Sky Daddy that are perfect, and I ain’t sure about him - so I love myself because I can, and also I’m the epitome of perfection personified.
So there!!

folds arms and looks grumpier than usual

2 Likes

That you are puntable

7 Likes

Well, it’s a compliment… I guess.

1 Like

“Send in the gonme warriors to decimate our foes!!”

Gnomes all line up

“Ready… Aim… KIIIIIIIICK!!!”

gnome assault squad fly over castle walls and massacres the defenders.

See? Being puntable is a valuable skill in war!

I think I’m gonna write to the MoD and recommend it.

4 Likes

This topic surely have good intentions :slight_smile: , but sadly this kind of games also set the stage for exclusion of non-popular forumers. It never really works in any social environments that aren’t a closed group of people with mutual appreciation for each other. I see this happening everywhere, and it is never pretty to observe said negative human behaviour.

Well, here’s a hug for everyone! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

It never hurts to include them as well :yum:

2 Likes

Bah “rules” :upside_down_face:

Besides, I don’t know a single person here other than me, myself and I.

We love our body
We love our great (childish) sense of humour
We love that we love food
We love that we love animals
We love our hairyness
We love that we love clowns

Stay awesome Hairyclown

8 Likes

Da Englishmon Alagondar be pretty funny. Him have de English humour an always takin’ da jokes at him expense with a laugh or followup.

3 Likes

It’s hard to just pick one person but I’ll go with a big shout out to Schmu :cat2: for all the soup in times of need

9 Likes

(not Tah though, he’s kinda funny mostly!)

3 Likes

Since were all Twiluna, thank you! <3

8 Likes

But in all seriousness, Maruix, some of you might know him as …/…/…/…/…/…/…/…

he brings joy to me probably all the time on the forum, give that man a soda!

6 Likes

I now feel for spreading my deepest appreciations for Exarch Maldaar for at last giving my Paladin his Doomplate Legguards. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Exarch Maladaar might not be a forumer, but we all gotta start somewhere, right? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Puny is a her?!

I made a list of things below how that affects my life:

4 Likes

I’m going to have to go with Visna for checking in on me after I suddenly withdrew from the Internet for a while.

It was a very kind and thoughtful thing to do.

5 Likes

Yup! She even mentioned me she’s often called “that dude on the forums”. Bit odd if you ask me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

2 Likes