What I love about you ❤

2 Likes

There is one person I would give a very big shout to to, she has helped me a lot and I’ll always be grateful. I’m not going to name her but she knows who she is.

3 Likes

Alextraza?

3 Likes

Don’t want to leave anyone out, so I just say that I love you all :heart:

5 Likes

I agree with you Leroch, but also would add two people who aren’t here at the moment who I miss, Sinaaki and Daestra. One made me smile, the other said things that, as a green, I probably shouldn’t say so saved me from doing so :slight_smile: One is still occasionally liking posts, the other I haven’t seen for ages.
There are probably others I miss who my crap memory can’t remember or who are maybe still here under other names. I still have no idea who has become whom.

7 Likes

Hey, thank you Moritz! <3

I’d actually love to give another shout out to Linxy first of all because she listened and passed on the feedback of Void elf fans, and ALSO apologise for continuing to be a little pest for the greatness of our dear Void elves :heart: :pray:

I’d also like to thank @Brady, @Alýsea, @Moritz, @Daestra and @Xalath for their continued support in the EU Void elf thread and for Xalath’s Void elf art additions.

And ofc @Boughstrider for supporting the sub-race concept with me especially for us Thalassians xx

8 Likes

Appreciate the mention, Visna! And it is my pleasure. Always happy to discuss possible solutions for the game, even if things can get a bit heated at times :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love @Hairyclown from the bottom of my belly because he always talks about delicious food.

I love @Mariux for being the duck prophet. He will lead us to the great pond!

They’re both good and fun people here on this forum.

4 Likes

I should not do this but going to do this anyway

I agree on these two and would like to add at least @Radium and @Emje on the list. Also that lovely tauren lady I haven’t seen in a long time and for the unknown reason the name just keep escaping from my tongue. Used to be very active on the Cow level thread :heart:

Also, special thanks to … All of you :smiley:

9 Likes

Hmm. Haven’t been on forums for long but I’ll mention a few that have made a big impression:

Have had barely any interactions with Puny but they have always seemed incredibly kind and polite. The type of kindness you’d only see in movies or books…or hear stories about.

Visna: Actually they were the reason I visited the wow forums for the first time. They’re the type of person that are so passionate about something that it infects you and that’s really admirable.

Sivaria: Often seen as a forum troll, but I can’t say they’re like that really. Just way more blunt in expressing opinions. They’d say what they think in your face but not with hate. They just want to get their point accross. Something between teaching and just having the feeling they’re right? And I got to meet them recently. Actually quite the fun person to be around too.

There are so many awesome people around here like OP though that I just can’t list them all. Just outside of a few bad apples pretty much everyone here is lovely and I won’t accept any other opinion on that! :smiley:

3 Likes

To be fair I think people do that unintentionally because statistically that would be right more than half of the time :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s completely fine to be perseverant about a topic dear to your heart, after all, with more customizations it’s easier to define who you are. :purple_heart:

I myself wish to receive the hair colors of Velves and wish for both races to be able to customise nail polish :nail_care: but, with all due respect, let us wait for another turn, as Linxy and the rest will surely take notice.
At the same time, I do have to mention how beautiful your character is, Visna! :two_hearts:

They mostly spend their time in Puny’s discord to my knowledge, but rest assured they watch over you. Daestra in particular hands out a lot of hearts here, and since she’s mentioned…
I’ll say a second time what I love about her.

Her fierce love for her friends and actively taking a fight against threatening her beloved.
Her willingness to give and love after having lost and being hurt so much.
That she supports those in need.
That she harnesses her impulsiveness for the favor of everyone. (Yes, in her case it really is a good attribute!)
That she’d even take a bullet for you if it’s the best means of support.

She may be a Chaotic character, opposed to Puny’s Lawful qualities, but her Good heart more than makes up for it.

She’s supported me from the very moment I was a newbie. I’m so sad to see her in pain, and don’t feel well for adding on top of it in the past.

Which means that after making amends with her, it’s my job to do everything I can to shield her from the harm threatening to take her. :heart:

3 Likes

There’s quite a few posters I could mention, bit here’s a few -

Hairyclown - for his coronary inducing food posts

Twiluna- a breath of fresh air in the negativity

Dunkiee- for her felweed induced ramblings

Punyelf- for an MVP, not scared to complain about stuff

Special mentions- Daestra, Mariux, Tah, hell the whole lot of ya!!

5 Likes

Where is Daestra? Not seen them in ages. Ignore if it’s for personal reasons.

5 Likes

Daestra is on forum vacation.

5 Likes

I didn’t see her in a while either

3 Likes
2 Likes

Sure…

… the best I can do is to say that everyone on here who posts regularly, they’re okay, I guess.

Rarely if ever do I read a post from someone that’s thought-provoking, if not all, most are generic, talking about how they like gnomes, etc… but in fairness, we’re on a gaming forum, so yeah :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Now that you mention it, her last post was on the 23rd. :thinking:

2 Likes

Dunno - she’s on my Bnet but hasn’t logged in for nigh on 4 weeks now

4 Likes