What if we could go to the other side of Azeroth?

Here’s my idea on what could be on the other side of Azeroth:
I imagine it as some type of proto-Azeroth,a laboratory where Titans and their creations experimented with various creatures before implementing those methods on Kalimdor. The landmass was isolated, mostly undisturbed. As for the races that evolved there, I imagine as this: former animal test subjects exposed to the energies of the Well of Eternity (as we know that the blood of a Titan changes races, just look at the ancestors of the Night Elves). They rebelled against the Titanic constructs that created them and they establish their own kingdoms.We see unusual creatures( we can use animal from our prehistory like Entelodons, Gorgonopsids etc) or some speculative evolution creatures (look up Future Predator from Primeval or works by Dougal Dixon)
Plus we get a new class: Tinker or Necro
(Yes, I know some of these races aren’t original. Be real, hardly anything is these days)

Here are some of the races I came up with:

1. Humanoid T-rex race. Be honest, that would be cool. Their racial mount is the Carnotaurus.
  2. Humanoid Felines. Think Khajiit/Char. Similar to Roman Empire/Byzantium.
    Race mount is the Gorgonopsid (Yes, I know it’s not original. Be real, hardly anything is these days)
  3. Humanoid Terror Birds/Raptors
  4. Humanoid Thylacoleo/Marsupial Lions or Koalas with Kangaroos
  5. Humanoid Samurai Rabbits (think Usagi Yojimbo with elements of various samurai mangas such as Vagabond and Blade of the Immortal with a touch of Watership Down) with a Galimimmus mount
  6. Humanoid Bears, but instead of Norse, we use Slavic culture as an influence
    They ride either mammoths. woolly rhinos or Elasmotheriums (google that)

Bonus races: Humanoid Porcupines. Just something I came up with :slight_smile:
I imagine them similar to the Quilspikes (from a show called Kaijudo)
Humanoid Gorillas
Humanoid Macaques
Maybe humanoid Komodo dragons

Your thoughts?

1 Like

I’ll see you on the dark side of… Azeroth! :musical_note:

(off topic thing I like: “Dark Side of Elune” fits so well in the song :joy:)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.