What in Brozenbeards beard happened with the Horde?! RP

I felt this too

Thank you for informing about the kosh’harg, I recall it to be quit enjoyable a few years ago!

2 Likes

Lets just say; allied race child ERP and leave it at that.

1 Like

What the actual F***???

5 Likes

We keep getting these same threads popping up every month or so, and the answers are always the same.

1 Like

It has been quite a while since I attended one myself, but the format seems to (mostly) remain as it was then. I might dust off my orc for the occasion as well!

1 Like

Yes. Depressing.

5 Likes

Hope to se you there :blush:

Don’t forget the breastfeeding undead.

Same group.

No matter how many times it’s brought up, it never gets any easier to read or rationalise.

Starting to think we need a pinned topic just saying “Horde Casual RP is in shambles and this is the reason” so we don’t need to talk about this mess every second week.

15 Likes

Must be some sour yochurt in those. :joy:

I had to read this several times to know I had read it correctly. I don’t know what to feel now.

1 Like

The Horde Casual scene has always been on the low end compared to Alliance. however now it is indeed in a dire state. Horde RP has always been Guild focused. this was the case back in WoD’s RP glory days as well. I do see Dragon flight see a return to the casual rp in orgrimmar as i see a lot more people returning to the game. but there have been plenty of efforts for social rp. The Kosh’arg as mentioned (though that is in nagrand and not in Orgrimmar) there has also been an initiative of the Fireside gathering. it is a gathering organized each First Saturday of the month, in the Valley of Wisdom. The Fireside Gathering [Horde Social RP]

1 Like

“Horde RP is dead and we killed it?”

Thus spoke Nietzsche.

2 Likes

Tongue-in-cheek though I realise this is, I think it would be super counter productive to actually do that. The first thing potential Horde players should see isn’t a thread compiling all the reasons that the community is (arguably) in the dumpster.

Just wanted to chime in and say a few of the remaining Horde Groups are on Campaign in Desolace right now as well, it started on the 13th? 14th? I can’t remember.

But it is on-going till theee 24th. So you might find very little to none group RP in Org for the time being however that doesn’t mean people will not travel in and out of Org. My group still frequent about if you want some casual RP from them lot as I’m working. :slight_smile:

Edit; The Campaign Thread; [A/H-N] Campaign: Return of the Damned - Dunes of Desolace. 13-24th of September! - #86 by Lochton-argent-dawn

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.