What is a cool tmog for monks?

hi guys,

currently I’m using this tmog and I kinda like it but what tmog is really sick for monks? also I want to know what mount looks cool on monks aswell.

lmk!

cheers

Whatever you like. Mogs and mounts are subjective.

I really like this one (Rogue offset HFC mythic) with Defilers Tabard

Mythic BoD gear on season 4 bfa pvp mount

I love mine. Never switching it. Has cool light-up effect too which is not visible in the armory.

I almost never use full sets but I like realistic and simplistic sets so I’ve used this one since I started playing Monk.

I generally like a fairly simple mog; often hide the shoulders, choose one of the wide hats that were our style until BfA took class identity away. The basic Pandaria wooden/straw hat works with a lot of things, or the Shado-Pan helm is solid, but there’s also some nice scarf options from WoD era raiding.

On the whole I prefer mogs that look humble, vs flashy, because monks’ power source is themselves. They don’t need to be covered in magical glowing bling.

But right now, I’m rocking a Kyrian fusion because gosh darn it I earned these wings and I’m gonna wear them!

Idk I love having fun with mogs so get as many full sets as you can and some cheap nice items from AH and you can have eternal fun mixing it up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.