What is motivation of leaving people in mythic+?

Hi

Can someone explain me what stays behind the peoples’ motivation to leave in mythic+ dungeons? I am running my own key and for last 2 days I had 2 situations when the guy left in the middle of the dungeon in situation when we had 200% to close it in-time. I just really don’t understand what is the reason for this people. You waste your time, you waste 4 others people time. Why?

They don’t want to play with the people in the group. That’s the most common reason why people leave.

I can understand it, but in both cases there weren’t conversations in chat at all. It seems just like a trolling, but it’s so meaningless

Why would there need to be anything said?

If I see a tank just repeatedly ignoring necrotic being a thing during necrotic weeks I’m just gonna leave unless I really need that key for loot or something.

I will actively leave based on a few criteria:

• We have that one guy that never interrupts and we wipe because of it.
  • We wipe on a boss with no/little mechanics.
  • We wipe twice on the first or second packs.
  • In Gambit, if DPS do not stun the scalebinders when we have 2 of them.
  • There is a massive discrepancy in dps on every pull, I am not here to boost people.
  • Tanks pulling 1 pack at a time with a group that is full heavy AoE.
1 Like

I make this assumption because in both cases we had plenty of time to end the dungeon. In one of the cases we had like 10 minutes to kill last boss in lower Karazhan

That doesn’t really say much.

I’ve arrived to the last area with enough time to +3 gambit only for it to be almost over time because the tank pulls pretty much everything in there, repeatedly and we wipe over and over because we don’t have enough stops.

The point is saying you have 10 minutes left doesn’t really mean much. We arrived with plenty of time if the tank didn’t do stupid pulls, he did stupid pulls and it went from being +3 to just being +1.

This is why i dont pug.
ever.

1 Like

Ah yes. The glorious cesspool of m+ pugging. Some are still brave souls to venture in there. :rofl:

time , gignatic incompetence of some people in m+ , people wanting to be carried , people learning base dungeon routes / mechanics in 17-19.

i dont mind wiping multiple times or goign over time if its with guild group and we sit on discord. but im not gonna waste my time in some random pug number 873929738927 just because jonny the baddie got carried because of valor/luck to lets say +17 and does season 2 dps and expects to be carried again .

Real life happens sometimes. I’ve had to leave a group by Alt+F4ing out.

I refuse to PUG M+ people are selfish and downright rude.

Entertainment.

You get more score for a +3, you spend less time on a +3 and your key also upgrades higher with a +3.

Not everyone plays M+ just for the loot, but even if you factor in loot, you get more loot drops at the end of a +3 than a +1.

So about in almost every aspect a +3 matters over a +1 regardless of what the casual M15 playerbase thinks.

it adds up pretty fast when you dont fail timers.

and it lets you to play with better players .

good score attracts another good score - you dont have to carry people then as much as you do with bad score.

I love how you ignored every other reason I said, but yes 5 score. 5 Score you otherwise wouldn’t have.

Do you? I thought this part was removed long ago. I don’t remember additionnal loots in the few keys I did get with +3.

Hysteria,depression,lack of team work,superiority .You name it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.