What is now the bare minimum?

my main is now ilvl 454 ( some mytic + 6 pieces ) put a gem in every possible slow i have and with 1 of those unique 80+ gem got the brilliance ench on my weapon ( as im a elemental shaman )got twilight devastation corruption 18% in bgs got around 460k hp yet still dont do any dmg on my opponents ( and not meaning they get healed fast i literally dont seem to take away any hp at all )

i know my stats probably are indeed horrible but thought for a wile that this would be atleast a starting point for " random" bg since i havnt really bged since legion i tried at the beginning of visons of nzoth but seems just impossible

so im just curios what are now the absolute minimum for “random” battle ground to at least dmg some1 or dont die in 3 hits?

I don’t know if its worth with prepatch around the corner, but right now everybody is stacking Vers to absurd degrees. This is why you can’t dmg them - and your lack of the stacking is why you die so fast (also Shamans are super squishy to begin with)
Also many of the players you meet in random BG, Is decked in +15 gear pieces/mythic raid BiS, BiS corruptions and traits as well as tank trinkets. This is why BFA PVP sux.

As for myself, I haven’t really touched PvP in BFA - for the first time. And I am most likely not going to till SL, depending on how prepatch will turn the tables.

that makes sense hope shadowlands will be a bit better then
kinda shame that pvp feel like a exclusive content for people who over pve geared and mass stack versatility rather then a footstep for anyone who like to pvp ( talking about " random " battleground ofcourse" ranked and arena are ofcourse a different story but always assume random was like lfd normal and should like a mode available for everyone but thats just me

1 Like

It won’t be as bad because corruption made the problem 10 times worse than it already was but as it stands new players will still get bodied by fully geared players especially m+ and raid geared players
PvP scaling does nothing to solve this issue. At least with res or WoD scaling newcomers could compete with more geared players without a month+ of PvE farm.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.