What is the actual build for PVP evoker right now?

any guides that show the Best Pre patch talents`?

BsbBnWR3R1Z1HmbUKIpvm3XXhLlgAAAAAAAapQSiIBIJJlkAIIJgAIJJJRSkkA

Im using this for when I got gear. Think Ancient Flame for 40% faster selfhealing can be considered but idk how to get there without sacrificing too much.

I just went for everything mobility, CC and tankiness focused cause idk how well they do just yet. But I rather have less damage than flop like a turd thats for sure.

Some things are def mandatory 100% of the time like Aerial Mastery and Renewing Blaze which makes it hard to focus more on the left path for more damage. Not having atleast Blast Furnace hurts Fire Breath damage a lot though.

Isn’t the point of the profiles in the new UI for the talents, to be able to swap between different builds quickly? Unless they turned off the ability to change talents in the starting area, then just create different builds for different needs and adjust it depending on what you’re playing with and against.

I dont think theres one situation, even with a healer in 2s or 3s, where you want to give up Renewal Blaze or Aerial Mastery, though. Evokers are very shoehorned, specially cause the last row talents arent that attractive.

3 sec stun on Deep Breath is meh, Time Spirals pretty decent, Zephyr’s a joke.

I think there’s a definite worth in a glass cannon build just in case though. Some classes are extremely burst heavy, and if you get matched with one of those vs. stuff without immunity, then just swap to the glass cannon and press the IWin-button before they manage to. :laughing:

Bow to your :lizard: overlords. :skull:

You realise that the point of reworking talents and giving us a brand new system with meaningful points to spend was literally to add diversity and make people use their brain to find their own build that suits themselves.

The class has been released a couple hours ago and people are already asking for a “copy paste supposed BiS build” :confused:

I’m sure you can work out a pretty decent build on your own.

Gamers as a whole will always work out a meta. People have done that in all kinds of games, regardless of how much built-in room for diversity there is.

What’s good about this new system with all these new choices though, is that on top of the many choices you can also save them as “profiles” and easily swap between builds for different needs. The people who will only stick to one single build will probably not go as far as they otherwise can go if they’d just diversify their use of builds.

In other words, they’ve added a lot of new skill expressions that wasn’t there with the previous talent system. Even though a meta will be found, that’ll still remain true. Because people can express their individuality by swapping builds for different circumstances in such large capacities, which makes it into an excellent skill expression.

Theres barely choice in there for a PvP devastation evoker build. Left side is completly dead in the Devastation Evoker tree, so you always play Scintillation as Devastation anyway.

Builds are minimalistically different and at best comp dependant.

BsbBnWR3R1Z1HmbUKIpvm3XXhTJIAAAAAAgWQyBiIRQSSSJJACSCIJgkkkEJRA

Try this build. Literally skill-less in every way possible.

Key talents are Blast Furnace for 4 second longer Fire Breath, Heat Wave for an additional 40% Fire Breath Damage, Font of Magic for another Fire Breath charge level, and Shattering Star for an additional 20% damage.

Waddle up to someone, open up with Shattering Star, Tip the Scales, Fire Breath, Deep Breath. You two shot people. Fire Breath can easily hit up to 80k AoE. Since everything is instant you have to do nothing yourself.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.