What is the cheapest Way to get "World of Warcraft®: Complete Collection - Shadowlands"

Currently, I am a new player to WoW, I own zero expansions for the game and have just been playing the base game I have gotten with paying for a subscription.
I can see on the Blizzard store the “World of Warcraft®: Complete Collection - Shadowlands” is available for £75.99/£94.99 (Epic/Heroic Editions)

While I understand this would likely be the best bundle for a new player, the price is rather high, so hard to jump on the deal at this time.
I was wondering if there are any discounts on the " World of Warcraft®: Complete Collection - Shadowlands bundle if I were to buy BfA seperately?

I know where I can get a key for BfA for only £17.99, which is a rather good price, and I wanted to know if, by owning BfA, if Blizzard offer any discounts on the World of Warcraft®: Complete Collection - Shadowlands bundle

I.e. ‘because you own BfA from this bundle, rather than £74.99/94.99, the bundle will instead cost £44.99/64.99’ (or something like this?)

Or any other suggestions on how I can get into this game more with a cheaper cost

As you know the complete collection contains Shadowlands, BfA and various other extras. If we concentrate on the games SL Heroic is £49.99, which would mean if you can get BfA for £25 or less you will save money, £15 for the epic edition as it also includes a months game time in it, which is £9.99.

If you are not bothered about the extras, the 120 boost would be useful but don’t use it straight away, then go for the Hero Edition if you have found BfA cheaper.

The one thing to remember is the game is region specific, so don’t buy a US version and the Game time is needed every month to keep on playing.

2 Likes

Why do you want to buy Shadowlands now? It is, at a bare minimum, 7 months away, and probably more like 10.

If you can buy an EU key for BfA for £17.99, why aren’t you just doing that, and leave the purchase of SL until you know at least the date it is expected?

I’m not asking this to criticise your choice, but to understand it. Sure, a new player who is certain they will want to play Shadowlands will get a better deal by pre-purchasing the whole lot in one bundle now, and if money wasn’t an issue, that’s fine. But if you’re looking for discounts, buying BfA now is the way to go.

It is very unlikely (read: impossible) that there will be any discounts on Shadowlands between now and its launch. At some point, in maybe 4 or 5 months, before the launch of Shadowlands, BfA will become free and included with the basic subscription, but there will be no discounts on Shadowlands.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.