What is the easiest horde allied race to unlock?

Hello :smiley:
I was wondering which horde allied race would be easiest/fastest to unlock?

ty for help good people

Nightbourne
Do all quests in zone and some dailies and soon done

or Highmoutain do storyline and WQs and spam the dungeon NL .

1 Like

Rookie opinion: I feel Nightborne/Highmountain Tauren are straightforward. No extra steps, just go to Suramar/Highmountain and quest there (you can go to Highmountain without being 110+ too).

1 Like

@Noprayer: Highmountain tauren.

Currently as said above.

In shadowlands tho whem you dont need the rep, maghar. You have to complete the races quest line in shadowlands, does maghar even have one?

Yep.

Itā€™s where people have been getting the light as enemy ideas from.

No i mean like, to unlock zandalari in shadowlands you have to finish the zandalar questline. But for maghar you dont have to complete the warcampaign

Vulpera easily, or Magā€™har

Complete their quest achievements, both are easy (NB one takes longer than these two easily)

Do WQs (same as the other two, BUTā€¦)

• Vulpera and mag;har benefit from faction assaults, the older ones do not
  • honourbound rep is thrown at you from so many zones. Including the island experiditions

So magā€™har first, then Vulpera, highmountain, nightborne. Nightborne are hardest because their ā€œcomplete the quest storylineā€ isnā€™t as straightforward as the others which are just ā€œfollow the yellow !ā€ until they stop, NB one is very lengthy and requires mucking about with stuff like world quests to progress the storyline.

You can probably meet the magā€™har unlock requirements in a few days if you focus on them from scratch, do every assault and power through all of the war campagin. Possibly as little as two days perhaps if you include the weekly island expo rep.

You have to complete the part that was available at launch i.e. Ready for War (horde version).

Same goes for DID on the alliance side.

Yes, magā€™har are tied to the achi you get for the first war campaign completion. So youā€™ll still need to do that. But itā€™s no longer repgated.

Ah okay so. Thats not too bad then, thats probably the easiest to unlock in shadowlands so.

On this buff for rep I unlocked Vulpera and Nightborne like in 2 weeks I think :thinking:

In SL iā€™d say HMT become the easiest as their zone achi is actually quite straightforward from start to finish, maybe a couple of hours.
Vulpera very close as theirs is similar.
Then magā€™har because theirs is slightly slower because if you donā€™t touch the war campagin until 120 thatā€™s a lot of dicking about in different zones, with quite a few scenarios with RP involved so it will take a bit longer.
Then NB because of what I stated above.

Currently though because rep is a requirement mag is the easiest because you can reach exalted with them in a matter of days, but with the others it will take a week at best due to WQs largely being the only source of rep and restricted to 1 zone, whereas honourbound have rep falling from every orifice. As far as iā€™m aware the NB quest doesnā€™t get you to exalted (unless it was changed), if thatā€™s the case then that may be easier than Vulpera and HMT currently.

Donā€™t forget this week is DMF so get your buff and if you can do the mission board in Legion order hall see if any rep badges come up for missions aswell .
But HM is the quickest with story and dungeon spam of NL .

1 Like

This week is good with DMF and weekly being WQ week giving extra rep for Legion and BFA reps .

Iā€™d say Magā€™har, Honorbound rep is pretty easy to get.

Yeah, Magā€™har isnā€™t bad. Chances are youā€™re probably already close if youā€™ve completed the war campaign and have been doing the assaults.
I donā€™t think Nightborne was too bad. They have this mini game thing where you take Withered into this dungeon. As far as Iā€™m aware itā€™s fairly unique to grinding allied races, and can land you with a significant amount of rep depending on how far you get.
As for HM Tauren, I heard that killing the worm in Neltharionā€™s Lair gives you 250 rep, which you should be able to do 10 times an hour. Iā€™m not 100% sure if this is still possible, but it could be worth looking into.

Not since the 100% rep buff went away. Doing all suramar nightborne questlines is not even enough to reach revered, and thereā€™s till a lot of days of world questing to go through - the nightfallen quests take forever on their own as well.

Itā€™s way easier to just go for Magā€™har orcs. Doing the war campaign gets the questline requirement and gets you almost the entire way to exalted and you can do it in like 1 day. Thereā€™s also 1-2 invasions a day to grind rep, not to mention emmisary every few days. With the 100% rep buff, it took about <10 hours to get to exalted, now itā€™s just a bit longer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.