What is the quickest way to make 200k gold?

I just used what I had to buy a token, so I need to get some more gold for the next one :slight_smile: Any suggestions?

Do anything. A small handful of quests, run an older raid. You’ll have more than 200g.

3 Likes

Im guessing you mean 200k gold?
You could farm herbs and/or ores and sell them on the ah, or make stuff from some professions and sell those, they wont make you that much anymore though

I guess vendoring all your gear :thinking: Can’t think of a quicker way to get even a bit more then 200 gold.
Also you can dance on a post box for golds afterwards since you’ll be naked. That should provide a steady source of income too.

1 Like

How did you make the last 200? :thinking:

Obviously means 200k gold. Herbings aweful now, plants sell low. 6 months ago was making 40k an hour. It’s under 10k an hour now on silvermoon. Mythic clear trash probs ya best bet. 100k+ an item that drops. Get a lucky 425 and you can net a million. They do actually drop fairly frequently. Do it fairly often with 10 mates. I’d say the average is 2+ an hour between thr 10 of ya.

We stick em all on one chara and split the gold though. All on discord chatting away to pass the time too.

Sorry, yes, I meant 200k. I made the last 200k gold over a long period of time leveling alts in Legion. I have not played BFA much, I don’t have a 120 level toon yet.

I know how to make 200k gold, I just don’t know if there is a better, quicker why, hence the OP :slight_smile:

I was thinking about this after an old reply popped into my mind. Some people were saying on low pop realms prices were crazy for herbs/ores/consumables… would it work to farm there on an alt, sell stuff for lower and buy your token that way for gametime?

1 Like

Sell mythic runs. If you have a good key and good Rio shouldnt be too lonng.

My head would explode from doing the cotton farmer job.

On my realm the prices are obnoxious. But I still buy herbs for flasks :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe I could come and drive those prices down a little :wink:

I am weird and find farming relaxing.

1 Like

Yes, pls. Come here, we have an overpriced AH.
You are very very welcome <3

https://theunderminejournal.com/#eu/lightbringer/category/herbalism

1 Like

I can multibox the herbs and ores as I box to collect mogs/mounts anyway… could be a nice way for me to make a little gold :slight_smile:

I hate stuff being way over priced… it’s unfair.

Anchor weed

Available Quantity 2,114
Current Price 179.75
Median Price 91.43
Mean Price 111.77
Standard Deviation (!) 113.25
EU Quantity 820,419
EU Median Price 47.50
EU Mean Price 60.17

Now it’s only double the EU, but every new patch it went up 3-4

Keep in mind that flying is gated 2-3 weeks in 8.2 but sweet new trinkets and equipment will be needed on day one.

So the opportunity to make a decent coin for the first few weeks is out there.

1 Like

How much is it on Draenor/Silvermoon.

I am happy to roll on dead realms for boxing.

Feel free to come to Ragnaros, I’ll pay your tokens for herbs! I need soooo many pots and flasks it’s unbelievable

1 Like

Well if you want to level a New caracter take gathering prof, i made more than 20k so far from BC / cata content.

Of course BFA content will be more rewarding but at least that’s gold you get along the way, you didn’t spend time for gold farming only.

Anchor Weed

[EU] [Draenor] ☆

Updated 25 minutes ago

Next update 29 minutes from now

Available Quantity 71,389
Current Price 39.14
Median Price 36.01
Mean Price 38.10
Standard Deviation 5.34
EU Quantity 820,419
EU Median Price 47.50
EU Mean Price 60.17
Sell to Vendor 1
48hr Listing Fee 0.01
1 Like

I am happy to pay my subs with my own rl money… I am after gold for buying stuff in game like expensive mounts to add to my collection :slight_smile:

Heck I’ll throw gold at you if you could save me the trouble of going to ah to get my herbs

1 Like