What is the quickest way to make 200k gold?

Wow that is a pretty big difference. Your realm looks good to make some gold on - not for that much though it’s crazy… that needs sorting out :slight_smile:

I am due a new Gnome team

1 Like

Run missions for augment runes and seli them on AH. Do emissaries, at Paragon you get 4000-5500 per paragon bag which’ll add up if you have multiple characters and an emissary (if you focus the fastest WQs) can take less than 15 minutes including FP time.
Weekly islands if you get some valuable mog to sell on AH (or the 5000g mission from the map).
Solo old raids (preferably Cata and newer on 25-man as those drop more items per boss) and vendor what drops (BoE might be valuable on the AH in some cases).

Is your realm low pop Ryugal?

I am going to make my new guild there.

Its medium sized. We have some decent amount of people, but dont expect to be able to have PuG mythic run for a new raid before it will become cross realm ready.

Dead realms with overpriced mats, also means less buyers…
Maybe you can make some nice gold farming it on a dead realm

It is for this

1 Like

I have some very nice people in my guild, so i am settled for now.
Lvling an alt is another thing, which i totaly would like to.
I am missing both Lightforged and Nightfallen heritage so i am enthusiastic about doing it in a familiar chill company. :>
Any faction side rly.

1 Like

We are going to be Alliance, hoping we can go into classic too if it works out.

1 Like

wow thats very very lucky for me to catch your thread then.
i am looking for a classic team!

1 Like

I really want to do classic, but with some people together not pugging (where possible)

1 Like

thats the proper way in my book as well!

1 Like

buy a token mah dude

That could work, can’t see why not. Not a bad idea really.

1 Like

Yeah well you’re right, i might have overlooked the fact that my server is as good as dead so prices are a lot higher there. My bad people nothing to see here, carry on carry on

Too late now, we’re all coming to your server to sell herbs now.

Haha yes we are :wink:

I welcome all with open arms haha

What does a raid need? Herbs for flasks and fish for food :smirk: if you find yourself in a position where you can’t collect ores or herbs, just stand still outside underrot with a fishing pole and a good Spotify playlist and go catching some redloachs :wink:

buy wow token, or beg ''celebrities ‘’ for money(gold)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.