What is the tactics against 4 melees in shuffle for Resto?

I popped all my defensives Wall+Astral+Healing totems, first, all the dps ganked me with 110k+ dps, and rog + war+dh+ww burstd my hp under defensives.

How? How can you guys heal up to 200k+ dps when they are stunning interrupt and being immune to all your totems if you want to run away?

To put down my totems are 4 globals and I easily die when I didnt cast enything during that…

Its a mess, against melees this shaman is trash

Try this tactic:
when they first connect you and mostly stun you → thuderstorm, they will usually immediately connect back → static field them away from you + earthgrab them inside the static field. You can also capacitor totem them inside of that. And also anytime one of them start chasing you then you can lasso him and move behind wall during lasso.

So to recap this, how I play if they are really going me all the way down:
First global: thunderstorm
Second global: static field them+totemic projection them away+earthgrab inside.

Now if you dont play with rog on your team you can even add the capacitor totem. Its super annoying actualy when good resto does this to me when I play melee.

Then you just have to survive with good movement somehow until you got your cds for kiting back. In double melee lobby where they are trying to focus me I am using lasso as defensive as I mentioned above.

Hope this helps.

I know you said 4 melees, but if you get 2 casters + 2 melees by any chance, and in the rounds you are facing those 2 melees they decide to go you (which many times they will, especially if there is a rogue)…

…don’t kite them around the pillar!

You can’t outrun them, and you will only LoS your caster teammates who will then have a hard time peeling you off (or doing damage for that matter).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.