What is this place like atm?

Hello Qhira!

Welcome to the server, as you can see; while we might be a small hub that doesn’t mean we can’t be lively!

There’s been a lot of history between the guilds on Sha’glade Cartel; a lot of good though some cabin fever is to be expected at times. Nevertheless I call this server my home, and Torakk of the Beastmaw has done a cracking job at providing server-wide RP.

The guilds here have various themes of RP on offer, though I’m confident to say that we all share a united front on providing lore-friendly, exciting narratives for you to deep-delve into.

Hope to see you in game soon! :slight_smile:

~ Malcoris, Officer of the Wayward Vagrants

5 Likes

The list is problematic due to threads getting locked after a month of inactivity. A feature pinned threads turned out not to be immune to.

I think most things have been properly answered by now. There’s a good handful of old and well-established guilds around, for whatever flavor you may favor, offering steady and quality RP.

I’m happy to talk with you and any other new players that have interest in the RP community and situation on the server, for a neutral overview of things. Though admittedly my info on the Alliance side is less comprehensive. For questions I can always be found on Discord: anroka or (temporary) BattleTag connection: Azure#22870

4 Likes