What is this trash?

Like seriously? Where is our single target buff?!

Watching here another round of hotfixes buffing stuff, meanwhile our ST is so down in the ditch that after seeing the first 10 seconds of your opener, we don’t exist on the meters in the first 10 spots. I had to turn in the option in Details to “always show me”. There is no excuse as to why a class with only a single dps spec is forced to be so low especially in a tier where every single boss is single target, some even don’t have any adds whatsoever.

Add to that the fact that we aren’t even a top class in M+, when a DH is not an active part of M+ meta while it’s obviously designed to cleave, you know something is seriously wrong.

Sure, Fel Rushing with Immo Aura into a pack of mobs, using Eye Beam, Essence Break and Death Sweep and seeing 400k burst feels amazing. Feels less amazing when 5 seconds later, Feral Druid, any Warrior spec and even a f***** Shadow Priest completely annihilate you on the meters on anything lasting longer than 10 seconds, which let’s face it in keys 16 and above, is often the case.

This joke is not funny anymore, where are our buffs?

2 Likes

Might just be me… but I feel it…

did my first 20+ in time… DK and Lock did 600k burst even tank hit 250k… equal gear lvl.

I had 375k for about 15 sec then drop… after that pack I was 100-125k behind the DK and Lock and just 25k Above tank… on a Trash Pull…

I’m close to quitting wow again at the moment honestly. Havoc feels extremely unrewarding to play right now and the developers don’t seem to care. Time to vote with your feet.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.