What is your character right about?

The sequel to my previous thread, going bold. The question now isn’t the most obvious things like Azeroth being a planet, the Legion being bad and Westfall stew being a war crime but rather the little things. The world is full of lies, untruth and straight misconceptions but your character has pierced the layers of weapons grade ignorance and let a sliver of sunlight shine through.

This is about your characters’ discoveries, philosophies and truths that line up with the world as we know it. They might have found out something interesting in ancient history or confirmed a hypothesis. Maybe the elements told them or maybe they glimpsed some big truths in deep meditation. Whichever way that they came about it, they’re correct.

1 Like

Remind me to reply to this tomorrow when I am not limited to my phone!

You are reminded.

Thank you.

So… things Laurenn has managed to discover. The most major one would probably be the existence of the Void Lords. She does not call them such and would not be able to describe what one of them looks like, but she’s aware that there are Void beings more powerful than the Old Gods that currently do not have access to Azeroth. Beings that made the Old Gods, in fact. She came to this conclusion after N’zoth got defeated and instead of the whispers disappearing altogether, new voices have joined in.

Is this the kinda thing you were looking for?

Pretty much. It’s all about what your character has figured out about the world, be it through the rigors of study or a lucky blind guess.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.