What is your character willing to die for?

Cliché, but don't much care: His family and loved ones.
"I die for my people and for my gods. De Loa be granting me strength to survive, but I ain't no fool; I live for de Darkspear, and one day I'm gonna die for de Darkspear."
1 Like
Me-? Heh! Fo´the Darkspear mon!
1 Like
A delicious fel-grilled burger. Don't ask me where the meat's from.
I have done my time fighting the legion. There is no other cause I would die for - life is for drinking, fighting and fu- *cough* erm.. fun!
"I would gladly die for something I believe in. It's the last thing I could and won't lose..."

“Aside from the fact that I really do not wish to die any time soon, or ever, to be honest, I would be most likely willing if it was either me or someone I consider important.”

“Fortune and glory, kid… Fortune and glory.”

Defending the Alliance, if knowing her death would have helped in the progress

Defending Nat Pagle tbqh, because that is the human success people should pursue on a daily basis IRL.

1 Like

Nothing. He’s a coward, and he’s going to take his thousand deaths, thank you very much.

“Depends what’s in it for me! But, oh well, I’d gladly give my life to protect those I love and, uh…it’s worth taking risks to uncover treasures and nice rewards!” Grins

"My fate has long resided in the Light and I gladly accept when it is my time to let go. I would gladly sacrifice my life in order to protect my people and the innocent and to secure a great future for generations to come.

I am, after all, a soldier and one day my time will end as well. But when I do, I will die an honourable death, for I have always served the Light and brought order to the cosmos."

“I would die for Queen Azshara and to see our glorious empire rise again and bring peace to Azeroth. Considering whats happened in the last ten thousand years without her wisdom and leadership, her return would only mean a new Golden Age for the Childrens of the Stars…”

inhales

FER KHAZ MODAN!

1 Like

“Oh, is this a dramatic moment where someone needs to die?” Mahli’ficia cocks her head, before turning to throw a wicked grin at her imp.

Imp: “No!”

Mahli’ficia: “Time to go, little one! This is your chance to shine!” And proceeds to kick her Imp into the Heroic Sacrifice.

1 Like

Oh my
There is plenty of soldiers and lowborns to die, no need to sacrifice my life!
I mean, I’m from Suramar! I am a Shal’Dorei!
I’m sure I can find someone who would glady die instead of me!
You, there! An illusion! what are you hiding?
Off you go, to glorious death!

(And don’t be fooled, we only joined the Horde, because those foolish Orcs are great at dying! Their dream is to die in a honorable fight! Or for a cause. So… why sacrifice even a lowborn Elf, when there are plenty of Orcs around ready to die?)

“I would sooner give my life in the defence of our home in Quel’Thalas than see it in flames once again. Perhaps mostly, however, I would gladly give my life for what remains of my family, even those who turned their backs on the Horde and defected to the Alliance.”

Valendris closes her eyes and places a hand on her pendant

“Selama ashal’anore.”

“Worth dying for…” Serylith wrinkles her eyebrows and thinks.
“Maybe my brother, even though he looked happy enough when I got exiled, but… still…” A strike of sadness cross her face as she gets lost in thoughts…

"I already did. Look where that got me.

Ending it all isn’t going to help either. If anything, I still have my dignity and self-esteem to wait for a second, proper death."