What is your most memorable experience/plot in WoW Roleplay?

I am collecting stories and information for an advertisement video which I want to make to advert roleplaying in WoW. So far I am still in conception phase and have to think about how I do approach new and old players.

Share your stories (please with details) so I can find the right tone to settle the concept.

2 Likes

One of my most memorable experiences was with my Draenei Hunter.
He is a Fel-hunter, his entire life he craved to have revenge against the Legion…for they completely ruined his life.
It happened that in pursuing such goal, Altherius was caught by a very powerful servant of the Legion and he was imprisoned for years. During that time, Altherius kept being tested, tempted and even forced to renounce the Light and submit himself to the Legion.
However, after seeing that nothing could break him, this general of the Legion actually released him, respecting him for his strength.
It was a dark and pretty awesome experience really. A test of faith and will and how committed to the Light the Draenei can be.

Another amazing experience was with the Guards in Stormwind. I roleplayed as a criminal Void Elf who loved to mug and flirt with ladies, which got him into lots of trouble!
After meeting some amazing people, I formed a guild “Golden Rats” with those people and eventually we all ended up in Stormwind Prison. But at the same time we befriended the guards and had such a fun time there, we were telling jokes, getting nice food and treatment in prison, it felt like a holiday!
But overall that was probably the happiest time I had in WoW RP, it was extremely chill, funny and different!

1 Like

I have had many fantastic experiences in WoW RP, both guild-centric, in open events, and more or less random.

Since I started “really” roleplaying around the time when Legion was announced, I’ve met lots of great people and their RP characters.

Several times I have met people just being in character, and things have evolved from there.

I think the most memorable for me, was this paladin, at a low level, questing in Westfall before the squish, doing something as simple as complimenting a warrior’s axe.

From there, it grew into unbelievable adventures (even questing and leveling can be fun if you do it in character), developing intricate stories and plots, spanning years and involving several alts, using lots of magnificent areas and dungeons as the “backdrop”.

1 Like

I used to RP an orc mage Martok who sole purpose in life was to ‘make cakes not war’.
For a while he was recognizable on the RP server and used to get pats, flirts and kisses from the Alliance RPers too. Sadly, I cudnt give them cake due to the in game restrictions

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.