What it feels like getting Invincible on a stream with no viewers

Hello.

Recently I managed to drop Ironhoof Destroyer and Invincible on a short live stream. While it was a good experience to finally get these mounts, it happened when I had no viewers, therefore my experience was shared with noone. In this video I am wondering about what it feels like when you are a content creator and this happens to you and I would love to hear some sort of a feedback from other content creators who have similar experience with World of Warcraft and live streaming.

In no way I am doing this to plug myself or promote, truth be told… I feel a bit nervous sharing it like this…

Please be nice. Thank you in advance for all the feedback.

Got Invincible on a live stream with no viewers…

1 Like

None was there :frowning:

It is hard beating the top 10 streamers :pensive:

But congratulations on both of your mounts :partying_face:

3 Likes

I’m affraid you may be flagged by community for an attempt to advertise…

People post their content all the time all around the forums - youtube channels, videos, art sites etc… I am sharing a custom made content in “fan creations”, there is no reason to be flagged or reported.

Agreed… Thank you, have fun with the game!

If a mount dropped in the forest, but none was there to hear it - did it make a sound? :wink:

1 Like

I would be totally happy that i got the mount, if you are playing to show off then it must be hard for ya :smiley:

at the end of the day no one can foresee what future holds, you will never know when and what will drop for you, record everything, or stop caring that much :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.