What level with the new level changes can you solo a vanilla raid?

I would like to run Molten Core on an alt who is level 40ish. I wasn’t sure anymore what the level cap to solo vanilla raids are, so thought I would ask! I don’t want to get there and end up wiping all over the place :slight_smile:

Google also never gave me a definitive answer, so was hoping players with experience could tell me.

I don’t have a definitive answer either, but the fastest way to find out is ty try rather than waiting for someone to find an answer for you.

I think it might be soloable at 40+. The raid has level 31-32 Elites

and maybe if you are 11 levels above and get the Legacy Buff, it might be manageable, especially on a tank class ofc. Not sure I’d have any kind of hope for a 41 Mage.

But Blizzard’s scaling since the squish has been bizarre, and the devs are so disconnected that they are pretending not to notice, so I wouldn’t guarantee anything.

Of course, but I am in no rush and if someone here knows, then there is no harm in seeing a reply, especially when this forum is used for new and returning players who might have a similar question along these lines. At least this way a post made in 2021 might have a chance to get on Google as most of the questions related to this were before the level change.

I will give it a go on said mage and post back whether it works or not, but I am in no rush as I have until Tuesday before reset.

1 Like

Getting an answer on the record is always a useful contribution!

Nearest I have is a 45 DH in Legion gear, ilevel 56. Took me 5 minutes to get there, and that DH entirely melts anything in MC he looks at. Immo Aura alone kills everything but bosses as I run by.

I got to 47 just to be a couple of levels higher than the DH and had no problems. I went as frost and Ice Lance was a one shot, I reckon a cloth user could push going a few levels lower if they wanted to solo MC.

A point to let other players know, make sure you are in present time with Chromie, else the teleportation to MC isn’t there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.