What Mistweaver cov/leggo combo are you going to run in 9.2?

Hey,

Mistweaver here mainly for M+. Which cov/leggo combo are you likely to run in 9.2?

I know that Venthyr, assuming it isn’t nerfed, will continue to be best and it feels pretty amazing I really enjoy it with the cov legendary.

Which second legendary would people look to run with it?

I feel generally fine for healing (around 2k RIO and will keep going) but my damage feels quite poor so I’d ideally like something to help with that but there aren’t really many obvious choices.

Keefer’s Skyreach would be run just for the lols of being able to charge but can’t see it boosting dps a huge amount given we already stack crit and it’s limited to 6s. Could help with CDR on Fallen Order though.

Invoker’s Delight seems like another nice obvious one for a BL every 3 mins essentially but I’ve not really found the need for this much of a boost to healing so maybe it can help to improve damage?

I’ve also thought about the Fatal Flaw legendary to reduce Touch of Death to 60s. This seems like my favourite at first glance as it feels pretty good to knock off a priority target or add and being able to do this once per minute instead of per three minutes will probably feel great and be an overall dps increase (although I’m sure if you did the numbers this is likely only 800-1k dps increase assuming you hit it on cooldown at the best moment possible).

Any other thoughts?

I don’t really want to use ATOTM as it will feel quite clunky I think going from spinning aoe for max damage to then priority single target damage to heal between Fallen Order uses and I generally feel fine for healing throughput in that regard anyway.

It makes me a little sad that

1. MW healer damage is significantly lower than most other healers (except holy priest maybe as we have spammable aoe) especially when you look at how things like Rsham have increased spell coefficients as healer spec and we don’t - our SCK doesn’t hit harder than the other specs baseline because we are a healer and their Lighting Bolt, Chain Lightning and Lava Burst all hit for almost double elemental/enh as baseline
  2. We’re not able to make any use of our alternative spec legendaries as almost all of them are based around spells we can’t access baseline like fists of fury (would love to have as MW though lol) and keg smash

Anyway keen to hear some thoughts and theories of what people will run with a particular interest in maximising damage as my healing throughput feels pretty ace and I’d like to get my dps up.

I’m yet to do higher than 2.3k overall in a reasonably high key and on my shaman I can hit like 3k while spending significantly less time actually trying to do damage, everything just hits so much harder. The same is true on my disc priest as kyrian with the leggo and mind sear and even my druid with cat weaving. I spend a lot more actual time actively dpsing on my monk for less reward compared to my other healers so hoping to improve this next patch with a legendary combo that increases the numbers.

Thanks!

1 Like

Not really sure what people are using for keys, though I fear it will become SiT + AtoTm like raid. I really wish they’d introduce a heavy-aoe damage oriented one like Vesper Totem for Shaman
Currently i do 6.2-7.2k dps on keys on Shaman, and my highest ever on MW is 3.6k? Even holy priest, the second lowest dps healer, can reach 5k in good dungeons.

To get back to your original question about damage legendary, I just don’t see it being worth using any of the current damage legendaries - Nightfae one is laughably bad and drains mana instantly, and the ToD one doesn’t give that much either.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.