What mount are u currently farming?

But what mount u farming atm, that’s my question :slight_smile: ?

I already said that I’m not farming mounts. Unlike tranmogs it’s not worth the effort.

1 Like

What u hunting atm then, must be something :slight_smile:

Oondasta with 24 chars each week, Rustfeather when I can be bothered, the Freehold one and Ulduar :slight_smile:

At this very moment nothing, but when I decide to get to it I want the mythic Antorus Paladin set. Probably in DF when level 70 becomes available.

i had oondsasta and rukhmar before black market ihad no chance, i was extremly bored when i was it was putted on black market :slight_smile:

Blockquote

Oh yes, a guildie of mine got it from one of those bmah boxes, as you can imagine i’m still salty while sat at 1400 kills plus for Oondasta

Yea i can, i farmed coins on 10 chars every week when i was young then got it myself, in drop.

No joke how i got it.

Yeah i’m too lazy to farm the coins :rofl:

Ashes of Alar

Yea it was insane, i used 10 chars for bonus rolls not fun.

I am happy they got it on black market.

:smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:
i admit i had the same luck in achieving alar and the headless horseman mount (the one, i dont know if you know, that a certain red haired scotch is tryin to collect with no luck) so i cant complain.
But i begin to hate malygos quotes…

And what mount u farming now?

blue and azure drakes from malygos

U will get em just keep grinding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alar was somewhere between 20 and 30 tries (I forgot to keep count lol) and the headless horseman mount was exactly 37 attempts on the first year I bothered trying which I like to remind that certain red haired DK of often :joy:

I also got the onyxian drake after only a few attempts in the first week, just after the Malygos mounts dropped.

1 Like

U need to get more mounts.

1 Like

I’ve been away for a whileeeee so I’m back to trying for the Raven Lord. :bird:
It looks cool but the struggle is real…

Did my weekly 6 kills of all 5 world bosses, no luck. (I could use more alts but cba with farming coins)
Gonna do Nighthold and Antorus on most of my characters later on.
Finish KSM this week, hopefully.
And if somebody hosts Sanctum Gloomcharger runs this week at a reasonable time, Ill prob put all my 60s through there as well.

I know!!! I am working on it, slowly… I only really started mount farming very recently and I am very lucky with it, usually get them in very few tries (except invincible, Arthas just won’t let go of them reigns lol)

1 Like