What pet to level boost to 25 for selling

Hi all, I normally don’t have an interest in pets, but I’ve collected some charms over the year and noticed I have enough to buy a epic training-stone.

Any suggestions on what pets usually sell the best? I will check my ah as well, just curious.
ty!

Ugh. There’s a whole book here. A textbook.

Also, Standard Warning: The Pet Market is Highly Irrational

Very briefly, the pets that sell best are the ones that are a) New and b) Rare (as in hard to get, not Blue)

Nothing is really new at the moment. The most recent pets were introduced with Zereth Mortis.

The time to sell pets (and everything else) is in the first weeks of a new patch or expansion.

After that, there are some Hardy Perennials that are in demand for pet battling - but these will be aimed at new battlers, since the regulars have them already. While they do sell, they may not sell quickly, and they don’t command a premium price. This is the list of Most Used Pets: https://www.wow-petguide.com/Guide/58/Most_Used_Pets

Traditionally and practically, a Level 25 pet “should” cost about 1000 more than the same pet in a Level 1, so your Purple Stone should be worth about 1K. But in practice it works more like a multiplier. a pet that sells for 30K at Level 1 may sell for 35-40K at Level 25, and a pet that sells for 500 at level 1 may sell for 700-1000 at level 25.

You should also look at Magpie:

and set the display to Sell Owned Pets to see what your local AH thinks.

3 Likes

Much apreciated! Have a good night :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.