What playable races are the most evil?

The burning legion and the scourge did the most damage to Azeroth. The Orcs just searched for a new home because Draenor was dying. And the dark iron dwarfs worshipped Ragnaros not Nefarian.

Why is there so much Orc propaganda? I don’t want to repeat myself, if you are interested you can read the bullet points.

1 Like

Not all of us. Not the Thorium Brotherhood.

There is no Orc Propaganda. You are delusional.

orcs will always be the most evil race their serial offenders too no matter how much blizzard tries to sell the noble savage route it never works out and we know with Wod that the blood excuse was just pure bullcrap

they don’t need demon blood to be monsters it was just an easy excuse for their crimes our sun king had the right of it softy Tereneas should have just executed the whole lot of them

Orcs exist. Cope.

rips the false face of a sin’dorei from erevien to reveal he was a forsaken simper all along

Humans are the most evil race nonstop. No other race has let more evil and commited more genocide.

uhm the trolls did so the night elves who evovled from them the human would need thousands of years to match the cruelity and genocide both the elves and the trolls :stuck_out_tongue: i know your not exactly well read on the lore but you might want to crack open a lore book from time to time Erevien the ignorent

Humans stole Gnoll and Troll land. They deserve to die.

trolls stole azeroth’s land they deserve to die everything is Titan land don’t steal from the earth mother :stuck_out_tongue:

you exist because she allows it you will die because azeroth demands it … Go Team Azeroth

Trolls were the first race. They deserve all land.

Titans was the first race the deserve all the land specially when said land is her body and the trolls are just parasites exploting it

Gurubashi, Drakkari and Amani. The greatest people ever to walk the world. They will rise again and put the genocidal humans and dwarfs in their place.

they will not no more shall trolls rule anything they will fade and decay their time in the sun of history is over they had their chance at greatest and with true stupidty and aggression they sealed their fate to become a part of history as a defeated people that could never quite recover from the Light of Lights Azshara’s foot showing the savage mongrels that they will always be below the feet of elves as the inferior ancestor

Glory to Quel’halas and the Regent Lord for the Horde…

ps: im sure will get another troll raid in the future where we kill another troll clan of mongrels

Stormwind will burn and I will laugh.

ye that won’t happen as long as Christiy Golden is writing for the alliance more likely silvermoon will burn and you will cry or maybe they will bomb Zandalar into ruin :stuck_out_tongue:

Christie Golden was alliance biased yes but once she is fired the alliance won’t be protected any longer.

she’ll never be fired foolish Erevien she might even get promoted to creative director :stuck_out_tongue:

She is the reason the story of Sylvanas was so bad and Rastakhan died. I hate her with passion.