What race rogue

i am looking to create a rogue and i need help to choose my race

It is going to be an outlaw rogue.
I just bought bfa so i dont have any allied races yet so if you recommend one tell me how to get it as i am noob

idm horde or alliance i love both i love the alliance and horde themes

The races i think might be good are kul tiran void elfs and zandalari but they all have their downsides

race really does not matter at all in your performance. So its really for aesthetics. If you would like a bit of lore, then I d say humans with SI: 7. Or for outlaw since its fantasy is pirates you can play an undead and be a cursed pirate like the ones from pirates of the carribean

2 Likes

Not true since racials exist. I’m not one who believes in picking a 2% stat increase over aesthetics in an RPG, but I acknowledge it exists.

5 Likes

For an Outlaw rogue nothing beats the Kul Tirans if you’re going for the pistol swashbuckling pirate fighter…

Though any race that fits the use of guns fit the theme of a gun using rogue imo.

So I’d say Kul Tiran, Dwarf, Dark Iron Dwarf, Human, Forsaken, Worgen, Gnome and Goblin are the ones that fit the Outlaw Rogue best thematically speaking.

4 Likes

No, it actually matters a lot if you want to PvP.

Wait until Shadowlands, Outlaw doesn’t really work too well at the moment and is based on very heavy RNG. You need a addon to keep track whether your roll the bones gave you something good or complete trash, otherwise your rotation will be terrible.

Leveling experience will also be so much better in Shadowlands, now is actually the worst possible time to level a toon, but if you really want to, go for it.

Best PvP Races Alliance:

• Human - Every man for himself will allow you to break CC more often
  • Night Elf - Shadowmeld is not only a good addition to exiting combat, but will stop spellcasting on you as well.

Best PvP Horde races:

• Orc - This is the best PvP race in the game overall, you get a 20% reduction to all CC effects and a active ability that will boost your dmg for 15seconds.
  • Blood Elf - Arcane torrent is incredible at removing effects from enemies and can really turn the tide in a fight, fx. a paladin bubble.

For PvE? It doesn’t matter, pick what you like. I’d probably go human due to the reputation bonus.

4 Likes

Blood elf rogue is juicy.

• They’re not ugly.
  • extra crit
1 Like

if you wanna be in the top 100 pvp players… but I guess if the op was such a player he wouldnt even need to ask for race choice.

I agree only the very hardcore will care about that tiny difference :slight_smile:

Might as well choose something you like the look of, which race’s animations do you prefer, or how they look etc. I always think rogues should be small and sneaky.

1 Like

undead :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I disagree. Scrawny junkie ain’t a good look.

3 Likes

If you want my personal opinion I like the idea of Worgen/Goblin outlaw rogues. For dagger rogues I’m more leaning towards Elves, maybe Undead if I ever cared to play one.

2 Likes

if you are looking for the best in what will help the most at the moment

Alliance - Dwaf due to 2% crit and healing also stone form will help remove some nasty effects

Horde - Bloodelf due to the 1% crit and the aoe purge

but play what you like the look of you are going to be staring at that thing for a long time

I myself like blood elf / void elf female for the smaller frame and the stealth animation they look like they are trying to hide and evade detection

3 Likes

My g, you weigh 270 pounds at 5’8 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Cute 5’4 90 pounds belves are :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’d say either human or night elf for PvP, humans because it allows you to run Relentless/Adaptation alongside your Every Man for Himself. Night elves especially in arenas as the night elf racial kind of is a second vanish without the 3 second protection as it puts you out of combat, making you able to instantly stealth. I have no idea for horde though sadly.

1 Like

Gnome Rogue ofcourse. there isa good rison why.

1 Like

Please, pandaren are close on 7 feet and we’re built like power lifters. You know, people with actual strength :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When in doubt. Go pandaren!

4 Likes

Undead! :smiley:

1 Like

Kul tirans are badass outlaw rogues, you see I served in our great kul tiras’s navy, but after losing my wife to murderous cut throat bandits and them taking my eye forced me into early retirement and left me extremely bitter.
I know work as a sell sword, living by my own rules, not playing fair anymore.

I will have my vengeance in this life or the next!

I will have vengeance in this life or the next.

2 Likes

tauren rogue

2 Likes