What server to pick ?

Hello eveybody, me and my friend would like to return to wow after few months ofbreak and we would like to get a fresh start at the new server. So my question is wich server we should start playing from the very beggining ? We mostly do m+, sometimes few bg’s. It doesn’t matter much wich side (horde or alliance) we will play on. Thanks in advance : )

I would say Silvermoon if Alliance, Draenor if Horde.

If you don’t want to go to the absolute top realms, you can see the other top realms, by various measures, here:

https://realmpop.com/eu.html

They mostly say the same thing. I’d check out Kazzak or Twisting Nether thoroughly if you’re thinking of them, before rolling there; I’ve read some complaints. Argent Dawn is RP, which you might consider good, or bad.

If you’re here for the M+, Horde has a much more active scene than Alliance, so for general purposes you won’t do better than Draenor Horde.

Bronzebeard has some good horde guilds that run daily m+

Hey I run a very interesting mplus/pvp guild on my realm of Argent Dawn. You and your friend are most welcome in our ranks. Add me on MilanGrujic#1256 for more info! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.