What the ffff

How possible some class self heal same than healers heal. WHY this is the normal? All time instant heals while i need cast.
All time absorb
All time immune.
All time resist reflect

• instant huge self heal??? HOW POSSIBLE THIS?

depending on class and spec.
absorb can be from anything from spec abilities like anti magic shell or disc priest shells to azerite traits, amoung others the 30sec refreshing shield to other traits that gives a shield.
immunes could be from anything like nether walk to divine shield(2 i remeber just from on top of my head)
spell reflect(prot warrior ability or at least it used to be), to grounding totem to turtle shell
heals could be from anything to death strike to healing potions(pots give 141k hp unless it in bg’s where it is a 50% hp pot) to warlock cookies to azerite traits to healers healing themself with spell.

there are way to many possibilties unless you give more information

Yes, selfhealing has been reduced alot for hybrid classes, now the problem is pure dps specs healing twice as much hybrids ever managed…

Just compare ENH, WW, RET, FERAL/BOOM against specs like FROST/UH, FURY, LOCKS, HAVOC.

Where the first mentioned specs actually were the problem in earlier xpacs

Real problem is guardian druid.

I spam skirmish with my friend when I have free time and not doing rated stuff… I win 9/10 or 10/10. When you get guardian druid , u know its 20 minutes long fight.

And my friend tells guardian druid on arena is lame. Because he makes same damage as dps does too.

I quite often finish as top healer on my Frost Death Knight thanks to Death Pact and Transfusion + Death Strike.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.