What THE HELL IS HOLY PRIEST

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Is this STUPID SPEC

FU!!!

13 Likes

holy priest is a healing spec for healing ohters using spells like renew ohter things some flash heal unworth heal choose greater fade into white shadow one stealth mode attack for arena

1 Like

Nerf this schumer BS!

I hope the guy who introduced mindgames gets hit by a bus

2 Likes

holy priest is a spec because some real i see does priest having got on with smite spell or renew and flash heal they used same time keeping does healing op for 2v2 :slight_smile: protection for arena tank or dps for win for healing

PLSSSS nerf this class FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NERF THIS OP BORKEN CLASS!!!

1 Like

Jesus dude :joy: Do you really hate it that much

all healers are so bad i think holy needs to stay man until smth else is buffed theres so much dmg in this game u just dont wanna cast normal heals every class can give u a 40k hit

1 Like

Make Priests Disc Again

5 Likes

Priest are completelly over the top compared to ohter healers, just google:

pvpleaderboard leaderboards 2v2 eu

or

wowmeta shadowlands pvp-healer-rankings-tier-list

It’s not even fun to play vs them as other healers

:clown_face:

3 Likes

skillcapped ranking tierlists are for pisslows like in league of legends half truth

i wish my ns have 2 charges too+a talent that resets it+a passive that resets it by casting heal

its pretty funny that rdruids biggest cd is the same thing like a normal ability for hpriest

I play nearly every healer class and u cant compare druid and priest healing.

It is true that priest has insane dumb burst healin, but compared to druid u have no sustain healing.

As always, just slow the priest and force him to be a healbot. He can’t play aggressively. On the other hand there is druid who always can do some cheese plays.

Idk why ppl say druid is not good at all, ofc he is.

I main druid, I have to sweat to keep team alive. I’m new to holy priest and drunk got higher rating already as with druid. So much easier with holy priest. Last game I somehow killed healer from 80% hp to 0 hp in a blink of eye. MG+ holy fire + resonator + execute skill. I even don’t know all those spell names :d

1 Like

“chesee plays” as rdruid is either for 1.5k or for some1 who throw on purpose, said by multiple ppl including chas that atm druid is a boring healer, bcz all you can do is sit back and heal, once you go aggressive or wanna do something, then you literally risking the game, you get punished if you wanna “play”.

druid sustain healing is indeed good, but its not the meta for it, its burst meta, your 400 dot ticks wont save someone from a 1 sec -50k hit, you have ns for it which have a cd, meanwhile hpriest have serenity which basically dont have a cd but heals the same or more than ns… and i wont even mention the other tools that hpriest have.

and im not saying rdruid is bad, its probably the 2 or maybe 3rd best healer, but its not even about that, its about the gap between 2nd and 1st, theres 4k druid on the 3s bracket, and 21k hpriest… theres a reason i guess.
druid is for damp metas, and this is for sure not damp meta

1 Like

This is what happens when you bring a man of Light as a playable class. Lights supremacy shall be heard all over Azeroth.

Nerf präst xd tänks

Not only the healing, their burst is better than most DPS!

Holy fire chastise mind games burst is actually sickening :worried:

1 Like

considering the meta we might want to buff other healers and not nerf holy instead. everyone is doing 50k dps

As SP I beg to differ

1 Like