What themes/fantasies are underrepresented in your class transmog options?

What themes fit in your class fantasy which you feel are underrepresented in transmog and tier sets?

What would you like to see more of?

Personally I feel like there aren’t a lot of sets for the Ranger side of the Hunter class fantasy (the Nighthold set and Dark Ranger set being outliers), and would like to see more options in that style.

I would also add that there should be more Quivers for Hunters.

3 Likes

Paladin-looking hammers.

2 Likes

I feel like there is a severe lack of transmogs and weapons that are more techy. I mean something that would look good on gnomes, goblins or more tech oriented other races. Also almost all gun models suck, the only decent gun in the game is the wolf slaying rifle and that thing is like 18 years old by now. We need some better stuff.

1 Like
  • lack of Sheath options
    like being able sheath a gun on my hip or a bow

• lack of Masks that cover the mouth

1 Like

Shields that aren’t riddled with skulls, puke flame, are just shaped illogically and don’t have the symbol of a human faction or kingdom on them.

2 Likes

At the very least there didn’t use to be many simple weapon that had decent looks (most were potato model and textures from classic/TBC). It got better with Exile’s Reach and the trading post.

1 Like

Easy answer : More “normal looking gear”.

As in :

• Smaller shoulder pads
  • Smaller weapons
  • Less flashy stuff (no helmets on fire situation and disco-ball armors)
  • More normal looking belts. Like with a knife or something. Not a massive flaming skull.

And the list goes on…

2 Likes