What time is HC launch in EU?

Hi,

I see that HC realise 24th of august. Is it midnight wednesday to thurseday, or maybe during the day on Thurseday after maintenance?

Thanks!

At 23:59 on August 24

Actually I don’t remember seeing an actual time anywhere. Officially that is.

1 Like

I guess they will announce the exact time with the weekly news the same week or the week before.

Do you doubt my words?

This is exactly the time when you should launch the game on the new hardcore server world of warcraft classic

But be prepared to stand at the end of the queue, which will take you at least 40 minutes.

There will be only 1 hardcore server with a constant server connection timeout.

I would prefer official confirmation as it could be a worldwide release which would make it some other time.

I am probably going to give it a go but not until the second or third day.

Gnome warlock?

No, a Shaman, probably Troll. Never really got into Orc. With LW and skinning.

1 Like

I doubt. And I hope rigth. More than one server as they keep referring to the HC servers – Plural. From where you know time?

Honestly going to be one of those things where I will be waiting a month because the early zones will be mess.

1 Like

I think it’s from the release of expansions on the realms. I haven’t seen anything from Blizzard saying when they will be active.

1 Like

Hehe maybe the ones who call HC easy have died on level 9 and rage quit. But starting zones will be insane for a long time due to all the agane-goers.

Yeah about that. I do not find rushing HC that with guaranteed launch problems worth the effort except maybe for screenshots and memes.

• Constant lags will threaten the run with potential DCs
  • Competing with 100 players for 10 boars in the starting zones.
  • Potential server roll backs to a stable backup states wiping all progress made.
  • Support being overburdened with appeals due to problems by Blizzard fault.
  • Griefers finding a way to abuse neutral NPCs into killing HC characters in masses as they come to the kill spot one by one. As I remember kiting NPC in Vanilla, when leash range is broken, do not returns them to starting position in evade mode, but rather making them attack anyone in range on the way back to it. Later on high level warlocks can grief with infernal summoning being able to kill someone with it as Infernal is hostile to everyone.
1 Like

Yeah, I agree. Playing HC on launch day sounds like a terrible idea.

You don’t really miss out on skipping the first few days anyway.

I will only be reserving a few names for toons and that’s it. Probably start playing on week 2 when everything has (hopefully) calmed down.

1 Like

Pretty certain I heard Aggrend mention launch to be seconds prior to 5:37pm GMT on August 24th - just before teatime.

The release is on August 24

We all know that already. The question is what time.

Imagine the number of deaths due to lag/disconnects. :melting_face:

2 Likes

23:00 UK Summer time
11:59:59 CEST

I wonder how many roll backs will Blizzard make on Stitches HC Classic Era EU, before players give up and go killing Nek’Rosh in lags instead.