What title do u use and why?

Just curious to know what title you guys using?

My main is a retri paladin so i use “The Lightbringer” Title combined with a shiny golden transmog.

My Night Elf Mage is Gráinne of Darnassus, though this forum alt is Gráinne the Beloved, because she’s not high enough level to wear the Argent title.

Beyond that, I don’t use titles much. My Rogue is a Minion of Mayhem, because why not, and my Pet Battler/Banker is a Trainer, but the rest wear either Legion Class titles or no title at all.

The Undying
To show I know how to play and communicate, back when it was hard. Also: it’s a discontinued title so people can’t roflstomp the place to get it in their overgeared characters.

Loremaster…because ppl nowadays have no idea how that was back then…walking from Darnasus to SW just for a “Give this to that NPC then come back with out even a ground mount”…

1 Like

Darkspear revolutionary - because my first and favorite race was troll and I liked vojin a lot, you know trolls are oldest race on azeroth? and that night elves were trolls at first, trolls that came to feralas and pushed taurens off because of resource competition, then later on demigod would turn them to night elves and teach them the ways of nature?

“Jenkins” simply because it’s old and I don’t have many.

None, don’t like any of them.

Hand of A’dal or of the Jungle. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.