What Ultimate Attack would the character above you use?

Trying to get something new going :)

If the character above you would be the protagonist of a shōnen anime, cartoon or superhero flick, what do you imagine would be their ultimate attack or finishing move?

As I don't have someone above me, for Nakitaa it could for example be;

10-ton Cookie Crusher Smash!

Summons and drops a massive choc chip cookie above the adversary in order to flatten them!
[MEGA-COOKIE APOCALYPSE]

Nakitaa will wildly throw extra-sweet sweetrolls all around her in a random pattern! Upon hitting the ground, the sweetrolls will explode shortly afterwards in a mist of sweetness; giving Type-2 Diabetes to anyone caught in the blast radius!
[Chaos explosion]

Sometimes works like a Fel-flavoured banshee scream. Sometimes is triggered when she sneezes.
Edit: I'm retarded...skip me
@Thundrell it was a fine read, and hey, embarrassing misunderstanding of the instructions happen to the best of us
[Eye-beam]
Eyebeam; lets out a large blast of chaotic magic from your eyesockets, severe burning anything infront of the caster

[Chaos glide]
Use the claws, glaives, blades and other weapons to rush through victim to victim.
All weaponry is enchanted with fel or chaos if possible.

[Swagger looks]
Makes anyone drop their guard in awe at the damn good look

(the last one was a joke)
@Rumikah I have this mental image I just have to share somewhere. So, there are lots of animals that aggro on you when you're just running past, minding your own business. OOC I have to kill them, or they won't let me gather my herbs in peace. But in character Darkian, a former Feral druid who didn't get out of cat form for who knows how many years (because I suck at learning timelines, mostly) would stare these hapless stupid animals right in the eyes and roar at 'em. Those sabercats dumb enough not to turn tail and scram, he'd grab mid-pounce by the scruff and shake up a little, until they reconsider. (Getting scratched up a little is no trouble, Kaldorei look robust enough to handle it and probably deal with unruly cats all the time, training them and all. He mostly bothers with cats though; reptiles and birds just get their heads chopped off without hesitation)

[skip]
[Fel Pulse]

Sends out a wave of fel energy that damages the targets it hits and afflicts them with Demonic Edict. Demonic Edict is a stackable debuff that causes the target to run away in fear for 12 seconds after reaching to 5 stacks.

[Fetch!]

Marks the target with Sigil of Prey and unleashes a felhound on it. Felhound gains +1% movement speed and +2% damage bonus for every meter the target moved away from the original spot where Sigil of Prey is cast upon it.

(Wanted to go for attacks that would work well together. Cast Fel Pulse 4 times to reach 4 stacks, cast Fetch! then one more Fel Pulse to make the target run away and cause felhound to gain more bonus damage and speed.)
[Cold Gaze]

Give your enemy a mean look that tells them the fight is over. The target is either stunned for 5 seconds or runs away in fear for the same time.

[Rule of Cool]

Once per hour perform a ridiculously overpowered martial arts maneuver that tears enemies in the target area apart. Deals 200% weapon damage on all enemies in the target area, ignoring armor and other stupid rules.

[Stunning Looks]

Make female Sin'dorei blurt out nonsense and act like they lost their mind when they look at you. Passive aura. Sure worked on me... :D
Mecha Crusader Cannon Beam!

After transforming into a giant robot, 'Velaedron' powers up and fires a massive energy beam from the Argent symbol on her chest, incinerating the enemy and blowing up the surrounding countryside in the process!
Charming Void

Subtlety using shadow magic whispers in her prey’s mind, she uses her innocent and motherly appearance to take control of a character for 10 seconds unless she is hit with a light-alligned spell.

Aura of false mercy

Passive - Whenever enemies are near her, due to her look and subtle use of the void energies, their shadow resistance is reduced by 2%.

Mass soul drain
The big finishing move- channeling shadow energy in bursts she drains the souls from every enemy affected by her charming void in the last 2 minutes, restoring her health by 5% per person per second.

(Concluded this from your spec as well as outfit ^^ be free to tell if wrong!)
[The Bamboozle To End All Bamboozles]

Tricks your opponent so badly that they lose their perspective on all of reality. Forcing them to live a life of permanent confusion. Making them easy picking for acts of thievery.
[Vengeful Slash]

Performs a devastating slash, incapacitating the primary target for 5 seconds and making secondary targets in front of the slash bleed for massive damage! Damage is increased against the treacherous Nightborne nobles.
[FURRY APOCALYPSE]

A powerful necromantic ritual inspired by King Arthas himself, greatest of all Death Knights! Stabbing his weapon into the ground, Gilrom would summon an army of reanimated, undead puppies that looked as adorable as they were terrifying to swarm the target in a mass of nibbling, rotting teeth and little barks!
[The Pocketing]

The Demon Huntress shrinks her enemy and puts them in her very own pocket! From here, there's no escape anymore. You're lost. Everything's over.
1 Like
[Dazzling Tide]

Laurenn strikes a dazzling pose as the end of her staff hits the ground with force. An illusionary wave rises around her, sparkling with the brilliance of a thousand stars, blinding and intimidating all her foes.

(On the matter of pockets: everyone's bags seem to be a gateway to the 4th dimension, but our half-naked demonfolk have taken it even further, carrying everything in enchanted pockets. Regular bags would only slow us down!)
[Reckoning of Hell]

Darkian pulls off his blindfold and pours all his might into the fel energies erupting from his eyes. Fiendish, soul-burning flames erupt forward like the breath of Sargeras, annihilating all before them and blighting the entire area so that it sucks the life from any who walk across it to fuel his power.
Empty end

Opens a void portal behind the target and strikes swiftly dealing 40% of maximum target HP.
[Violet Doom]

Arcane sigils appear above and below the target. Both erupt, releasing a tornado of Arcane and Void energies that stun the target and deal massive damage over time.
[Blood of Hakkar]

Rhazane ties a piece of cloth soaked in blood of Hakkar. Sending him in a frenzy suiting to the Soulflayer itself and bestowing him great power. As the time goes on the frenzy becomes harder to stop and his power increases, telling foes and allies become more difficult. Each time this ability is used the users soul is twisted a bit, using it for too long can cause permanent insanity and even physical deformation.