WHat was the point in going classic if all classic servers go TBC?!?!

As the topic says…
Whats the point??

Why not have expansion specific servers and let people play where they like to be

We get:
All current realms go to TBCC
New realms released that are Classic forever
YOU get a choice of three things, stay on current realms and they all go to TBCC, move to Classic forever realms, or Pay to do both with character copy.

Someone hasn’t done any basic reading of what’s happening have they?

8 Likes

That kinda feel like scam to me, from blizz side.

Its basicly same mechanic as with copying char on ptr, which is free and doesnt require any work from blizz.
Why do we have to pay for it now? We have to still pay sub, and we cant play bith classic and tbcc at same time so it realy doesnt matter wheter there is one or two copies of said character.

But thats just my opinion and maybe there is more to it i dont see…

I don’t know the answers to any of your points. Neither do we know how much it will cost, I can guess that it will be the same as a server transfer.

I don’t see your point here OP.

Classic has been up for 2 years and all the content is over now. So its pretty much expected that most people will either quit the game or look for something different, and that is naturally TBC since we know Blizzard doesn’t have the capacity to make great games anymore.

So there is nothing wrong with going into TBC, and its also very good that they give you the option to stay in vanilla forever if that is what you enjoy.

On private servers after 1-2 years they would reset all progress and start fresh for the same reason.

I agree with Majesty. Also it has been A GREAT BLAST OF NOSTALGIA.

To once again, and probably for the first time, see what we were part of.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.