What we have against melees? (affli pvp)

They have a lot of immune CLoak of Shadows, AMS divine shield, Spellward, Immolation aura dispel, Netherwalk etc while it persists they can make a kill.

I want a melee shield cause our long CD def spell and Dark Pact is not enough.
No mobility, no disarm, no root, just a slow.

Its not fair.

2 Likes

Yea it’s not. A caster can’t stand a chance against melee in PvP…

2 Likes

Against melee we need to trust our heal :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Bring back old soulswap from Cataclysm. It made affliction feel so smooth.

I’m hard stuck at 1700 with affliction. Every single lobby is full with melees with seemingly unending ridiculous chains of stun/disorients/interrupts + they can always fly half the arena and get back on you once you teleport + they deal a lot more damage than you… It’s so damn bad I dont even know how people are climbing. You need luck to get the right lobbies but at low rating everyone just play melee spam damage rotation and stuns on kill target (which is always the warlock) and even if you’re good at the game you cannot even play because 90% of the time you’re in some form of CC / Silence / Interrupt… Don’t even try and talk about fake casting cause even if you succeed at faking one interrupt you still have another melee and another healer with ranged interrupt ready to stop your soul rot / oblivion / chaos bolt etc. Even if they dont have ? Guess what… They can just press spell reflect grounding anti magic shell cloak etc and they wait for their interrupts and stuns to refresh and are back on you with never ending chains of interrupts and stuns… I literally don’t play the game I stay 90% of the time in some sort cc… Honestly the game favours melees so much this expansion its completely broken its a joke

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.