What would you do with the above poster? #19

After Allyra had heard what Lithaalya had planned for another Draenei for using darker magic, she took a few steps back, as her fingers were trailing on the hilt of her own daggers, “I don’t really trust you, and I’d rather not get anywhere near you. I don’t really like the idea of resocialization.” she says, as she continues to step back. “Let’s just… Keep our distance, alright?”

( Oh no, it seems the forums derped out again !)

“It is actually a very comfortable experience.” Lithaalya nods happily.
“It can take many forms, and involve such things as months of meditation in forced isolation while you listen to the soothing music of the light and the naaru chiming in your head. It is great for the community as it has more than halved our prison population.”

Lithaalya then holds up a finger.

“But do not worry. We Draenei are a tolerant people, so we do not use it often. We can accept most kinky deviancy and attempted kidnappings of other races for instance, although we still have to draw the line at shadow and fel magic!”

1 Like

Talraea edges backwards, of a mind with her Void-less kin. She glances at Allyra and nods subtly, an exchange of glances all she needs to convey that yeah, this is as messed up to her as it is to anyone else.

Then she speaks up to the Draenei. “Wait, so you force people into this program for the magic they use, regardless of whether they have a handle on it (and I admit here, she really doesn’t) but you don’t mind when they go around kidnapping people of other races? Either your Common isn’t very good, or your priorities are seriously backwards.”

1 Like

“Fear not, spawn of the Void. It us only compulsory for us Draenei and yes. Corruption is a question of ‘when’, not ‘if’. So says the Naaru.” The Draenei nods enthusiastically, before she cocks her head with a quizzical look on her face.

“Oh? I think my priorities are correct. Have you ever seen a world consumed by hellfire or devoured by the void just because of some spanking?”

Vat are you talking about?

1 Like

The Void Elf Warlock walks casually into the room, before freezing up like a deer caught in the headlights! Mahli’ficia then nudges the succubus following in behind her hard with her staff, before rapidly retreating from the room, pretending as if she was never there in the first place~

With arms crossed over her chest, the Lightforged stares intently at her fellow Lightforged. Her expression turning more grave as the scene proceeds.
At Peruuna’s question, she answers without taking her eyes off the other Lightforged, and in an accent thicker than the strangest of draenei soup.

“I wish to know this too. These are not the teachings of the Light, nor the behavior of the Lightforged. Not to mention treacherous against our allies. I need to report this, comrade, to the Vindicaar.”

1 Like

Serilyth meets with Mahlificia in the doorway who gestures to her to not go inside. Of course she’s curious and decides to enter anyway and catch the three Draenei being in some sort of discussion of corruption and the Naaru, she decides it’s best to blend in with the shadows, hiding in a corner, just in case, this might be interesting to hear.

Charges through the door without looking at anyone and shouts “WHOS READY TA GET DRU…” would then suddenly notice his Dwarf cousins look a bit different. Maybe they got a hair cut? He would soon realise he was at the wrong address.

“Och whoops” he quitly says and then he waddles out the door like nothing happened.

1 Like

moves to grab the Dwarf as he leaves
Did ye say drunk?! Sign me right up!

nods slowly

But first ah suggest we get drunk.

Aye, aye, aye.

Hands the Dwarf a flagon from his belt and drinks one for himself in one single gulp

Now…To Bruuk’s Corner! Haha…

Vilumina sees two Dwarves talking loud and drinking, no surprise there
“Care if I join you? I could use a drink” she starts following the Dwarves without waiting for an answer

Sahoenna hands Vil a crystal vial with golden liquid.

“Would you kindly hold onto it and drink it when you are bored? It is an experimental mutagen. Nothing dangerous I assure you.”

Sahoenna then resists the urge to immediately pull out a notebooks and record the results of what radiation of this elixir does to humans.

1 Like

“My dear colleague… this will be fascinating I’m sure, but I must say, even if you are not a Phrenologist, like me, you could see the signs. Just look at her forehead! When the forehead is perfectly perpendicular, from the hair to the eyebrows, it denotes an utter deficiency of understanding…”

She pulls out a little recording crystal non the less

“That elixir looks promising tho’… we could change notes and compare our discoveries! For example, after I examined the skulls of my … lets call them volunteers, It was clear that they had overly large areas of “cautiousness” and “veneration,” which meant that they were tamable and thus, ideal slav… servants. According to their traits, Humans and whats interesting, Orcs are needs a master to tell them what to do, as they would never come up with any sense of direction on their own… whats in that vial by the way?”

She starts to measure the Kaldorei Mage’s head with a scanning crystal, murmuring: “interesting… very… very interesting”

Go catatonic because that’s too many words for a peon.

1 Like

Join him in lying down, ‘cause after listenin’ to half t’ sh!te around 'ere ah damned well need one.

Kick the Dwarf a little in the side to see if he’s dead and start to look in her bag after her defibrillator, just in case.

Sinister grin appears on the Worgen’s face, as he slowly approaches, like a glacier, while the cold aura of death sucks the warmth and life out the area

“As my dear father used to say… Remember little one, Cold is Azeroth’s way of telling us to burn more Gnomes…”

His dark runeblade hungers…

Moradred laughs and laughs after he sees and hears the worgen.

“Did your brain rot away so the point that actually sounds threatening?”

Baras stares unblinking at the worgen while he adds in deadpan.
“I once saw a man threaten another man with a sock — and later on killed him with it — But the actual threatning at the beginning was more terrifying than that.”