What would you do with the above poster? #19

Spread rumors and gossip about an affair going on between a certain Ren and Sin dorei.

Maybe the Dwarves would get interested too if a gnomish Picto-recorder was used as well… !

1 Like

She’d politely but firmly request, in her peculiar, roundabout way, to be left alone and assure Serrathil that she has absolutely nothing of interest to hide and would be an upsettingly dull subject of spying.

She’d then go sleepless for days

After happening upon Marinya sitting alone somewhere in public, where she may have gone simply to find solace and think, or muse a new verse or two, perhaps either somewhere as busy as the Silvermoon City bazaar, sitting on one of the public benches and watching the passers by, or in solitude, adjacent to the Elrendar Falls, seated on the ground, watching the majestic and cascading waterfall within the heart of their homeland … Cathríon would simply stride up, and sit beside her fellow Elf, saying nothing.

Being in the company of one of the few people who actually seem to get her, she’d want to share a few observations and reflect upon the miserable state of the High Home and its historically illiterate populace. She’s quite obviously blue about it all but talking makes it better, even if her speech is thick with metaphors on mirrors, masks, scorched roads and blazing bridges.

Quickly inform the elves about the amazing home renovation program offered by the Steamwheedle Cartel’s brand new subsidiary company owned by none other than me!

50% off on your first purchase, get another 30% off if you sign up for a long term city plan(20% for towns and villages) and you’ll get a full money back guarantee in the unlikely event it blows up!(only for the specific housing unit)

After overhearing his fellow Goblin’s sales pitch, Feenly waits until he can get her alone for a moment before enquiring whether or not the “unlikely blowing up” event can be performed more reliably, eventually leading to the insinuating that he might be interested in hiring Bulletina to level some properties not belonging to him, in a way it cannot be traced back to the Feenly himself.

“… let’s just say the Feenmeister needs ta do some renovatin’ of property … just, y’know, it ain’t his property, if ya get me.”

Hearing about the Feenly’s specific needs, Laurenn pulls him to the side once he’s done conversing with Bulletina. She’d ask a bit more about that place he needs “renovated”, suggesting that the place could be conveniently assaulted by a Void monstrosity or burnt with Shadowflames should the situation warrant such. To ensure Feenly that she’s indeed capable of such, the sorcress would conjure up a brick, make it float in the air and then fire a shadowbolt its way, immediately causing it to break with the impact. It’s hard to determine whether the shadowbolt was this strong or the conjured object has merely resembled a brick with its illusion-enhanced appearance, though.

Soon after Laurenn has left Feenly’s vicinity, she’s quickly pulled into an nearby alley where she finds herself staring back at a pair of suspiciously squinted gnome eyes. As soon as the void elf tries to say anything or move, the gnome hushes her and points with the end of a pen towards her nose.

“Do you have any idea what you gotten yourself into doll?” The gnome pauses briefly to take in Laurenn’s appearance with a huff." Going by your looks, maybe you don’t…"
She sighs.
“Right. Listen and listen good. Do you want to end up in some lightforsaken place, strung up like some macabre Winter Veil decoration to wither away in pain and madness, cold and forgotten? I certainly hope not, or we’ll have a problem. 'Cause that’s how you end up if you decide to follow the path of crime. Especially a path that is crossing with the ‘Feenmeister’. Nothing but misery awaits you around that manner of scum and villainy, doll. Trust me, I know this stuff all too well.”

The gnome then takes a step back and in a slightly less suspicious manner adds.
“I don’t think you’re a bad person, not truly. So take this advice to heart: Forget any conversation or deal you might have done and go somewhere nice. And stay away, 'cause I don’t want to see you around here again.”

With the universal hand gesture of ‘I be watching you’ as a farewell, the gnome quickly takes her exit through a nearby wall’s loose plank.

2 Likes

As Fendi sleuths through her hidden network of small people sized passages behind said loose wooden plank, heading back in the direction of Feenly’s establishment to no doubt attempt in uncovering more dirt on the notorious gangster, she turns a corner sharply only to collide into Kezzy, coming in the opposite direction at as quickly a speed as one can in such a confined area! After an “oof!” from crashing into one another, both the Goblin and the Gnome fall backwards, landing on their behinds slightly dazed. As Fendi’s faculties return to her, she notices a sack of something heavy beside Kezzy, who quickly grabs it while springing back her feet. She looks nervously at the Gnome for a few moments before speaking.

“… I didn’t see you if ya didn’t see me!”

The Goblin then cautiously tiptoes around Fendi before she gets around the opposite side of her, then darts off again around the corner from whence the journalist came!

1 Like

“… I didn’t see you if ya didn’t see me!” Is what Veltoria hears as a Gnome and a Goblin runs in either direction. She stops and looks after them with a puzzled look. “What did just happen?”

"I do not know… " The taller Draenei says with a similarly confused look as she looks down at Veltoria.
“But I think we should watch our step, lest we accidentally step on one of those shortlings. It seems they are literally coming out of the walls nowadays!”

After Allyra had heard what Lithaalya had planned for another Draenei for using darker magic, she took a few steps back, as her fingers were trailing on the hilt of her own daggers, “I don’t really trust you, and I’d rather not get anywhere near you. I don’t really like the idea of resocialization.” she says, as she continues to step back. “Let’s just… Keep our distance, alright?”

( Oh no, it seems the forums derped out again !)

“It is actually a very comfortable experience.” Lithaalya nods happily.
“It can take many forms, and involve such things as months of meditation in forced isolation while you listen to the soothing music of the light and the naaru chiming in your head. It is great for the community as it has more than halved our prison population.”

Lithaalya then holds up a finger.

“But do not worry. We Draenei are a tolerant people, so we do not use it often. We can accept most kinky deviancy and attempted kidnappings of other races for instance, although we still have to draw the line at shadow and fel magic!”

1 Like

Talraea edges backwards, of a mind with her Void-less kin. She glances at Allyra and nods subtly, an exchange of glances all she needs to convey that yeah, this is as messed up to her as it is to anyone else.

Then she speaks up to the Draenei. “Wait, so you force people into this program for the magic they use, regardless of whether they have a handle on it (and I admit here, she really doesn’t) but you don’t mind when they go around kidnapping people of other races? Either your Common isn’t very good, or your priorities are seriously backwards.”

1 Like

“Fear not, spawn of the Void. It us only compulsory for us Draenei and yes. Corruption is a question of ‘when’, not ‘if’. So says the Naaru.” The Draenei nods enthusiastically, before she cocks her head with a quizzical look on her face.

“Oh? I think my priorities are correct. Have you ever seen a world consumed by hellfire or devoured by the void just because of some spanking?”

Vat are you talking about?

1 Like

The Void Elf Warlock walks casually into the room, before freezing up like a deer caught in the headlights! Mahli’ficia then nudges the succubus following in behind her hard with her staff, before rapidly retreating from the room, pretending as if she was never there in the first place~

With arms crossed over her chest, the Lightforged stares intently at her fellow Lightforged. Her expression turning more grave as the scene proceeds.
At Peruuna’s question, she answers without taking her eyes off the other Lightforged, and in an accent thicker than the strangest of draenei soup.

“I wish to know this too. These are not the teachings of the Light, nor the behavior of the Lightforged. Not to mention treacherous against our allies. I need to report this, comrade, to the Vindicaar.”

1 Like

Serilyth meets with Mahlificia in the doorway who gestures to her to not go inside. Of course she’s curious and decides to enter anyway and catch the three Draenei being in some sort of discussion of corruption and the Naaru, she decides it’s best to blend in with the shadows, hiding in a corner, just in case, this might be interesting to hear.

Charges through the door without looking at anyone and shouts “WHOS READY TA GET DRU…” would then suddenly notice his Dwarf cousins look a bit different. Maybe they got a hair cut? He would soon realise he was at the wrong address.

“Och whoops” he quitly says and then he waddles out the door like nothing happened.

1 Like