What would you do with the above poster? #19

Twirls his mustache and grins at Nadine while she waits Perotharn to answer (if Nadine lets him!)
Ask what is he doing with his mustache, what is the point.
Ask her if she's ever considered a job as a personal pocket mage.

It's a unique job that lets you travel and see all sorts of places!
Laugh internally at the undertones of what "all sort of places" could mean with Zirahael. Try to contain that laugh and grin like a loon. Make it look like he really appreciates the joke (while trying to show the void lady that it was, in fact, a joke, because otherwise it would be really embarrassing).
Convince him to come to Orgrimmar with me on a diplomatic mission.
Promise i won't vanish if things go wrong
Ask her if this diplomatic mission is with the corrupt regime and if the answer is ''yes'' he would nod and smirk a little.
Politely, but slightly angrily ask how the Highmountain could have sided against the Alliance after all the latter did for them in the Broken Isles.
Try to mediate before this explodes, explaining that the Highmountain Tauren really weren't joining Sylvanas, just joining their beloved cousins. Ultimately fail, because that doesn't really mean they're not in the Horde now, so...
*walks up to Talraea and casually flicks her ear, making a 'Boing' sound before walking off*
*Casually land a dagger in the wall near to Mithchá's head*

''I be watchin ya mon.''
Ignore and walk past the wall, casually tapping the dagger with a finger as she passes it.

Shortly after Sa-Matra is out of sight again the dagger launches itself back at Elyssa.
Catch the dagger in mid-air and roll her eyes in the direction Sa-Matra left in. Toss the dagger back to Elyssa, hilt-first.
Congratulate on her dagger-catching skills.
*Looks at Láurenn, then looks around to see if anyone's watching*
Look him over with a discerning eye while Ossiewald's back is turned …

… should he turn and catch Hanselm watching him, he would tip his hat and smile as friendly as an Undead individual can, before beginning to engage Ossiewald in mundane "Fine weather we're having, isn't it?" kind of conversation, then looking him over with a discerning eye once again, as soon as he turns his back.
Burn him. Thoroughly.
Quickly fling a Light conjured shield onto Hanselm, protecting him from the unprovoked, racist and more or less unjustifiable attack from his fellow Draenei, before engaging him in a lengthy and most likely boring speech about how he is no better than those who would burn Teldrassil, by burning innocents due to their physical appearance.

( OOC: Talraea, stop killing/attacking my characters out of nowhere in "do with" above me threads using this Draenei. A few weeks ago, you tried to burn one of my neutral Goblins alive, and now you've done it to my neutral Undead. It's boring. Thanks. )
Inquire if he has or needs any herbs. Offer to trade if the answer to either is yes.
Terintha walks past, her arms noticeably covered in small scratches and nicks, but clearly treated with an ointment.

The talks of herbs catches the druid's attention (obviously!), and she stops to discuss in Darnassian her recent findings and studies, especially with Azerite surfacing all over the place.

She parts with words of blessings of the moon, words of encouragement and a name to call on if she ever finds the need.
Bows before Terintha and asks her various questions regarding herbs and plants found primarily on Kul Tiras and Zandalar.
She takes hold of a notepad to write down notes regarding what she'd be told, seemingly writing as fast as Terintha speaks.
As the talk gets to an end Zivira thanks the druid for her time and leaves, simply asking her to stay safe as she is departing.