What would you do with the above poster? #19

Remark that a little arcane shielding did nothing to help the dozen or so Nightborne mages she dealt with, during Elisande's time.

Elyssa would give Uruk a friendly pat on the shoulder and suggest that they find more friendly non-Horde to go converse with.
Suggest the Acherus and its inhabitants.
Eyes Aranell with utter suspicion, while hidden behind the sea of rustling leaves, high on a branch of a big gnarled tree. Then, Amnastaria goes back to make some rushed drawing on a half-completed map, still sending a wary glance to the ground from time to time.

If things go well, Amnastaria will soon vanish into the shadows of the woods she knows so well, not giving the paladin even a hint she was there.
Idly swing her legs through the air, whilst sitting on a branch near to
Amnastaria. Quietly observing the stalking hunter, the lack of breathing no doubt aiding her subterfuge.

A quiet but clear whisper out of earshot of anyone outside the immediate vicinity, ''I see that we have a shared hatred for the Sin'dorei....'' she looks up and down the Alliance blood elf a few times. ''Pity, I had once hoped our races could come together.''

Elyssa puts on her owl-helmet and vanishes as quickly as Amnastária does.
A moment too late, Amnastria sends a glance into the vague air and still swinging branches on which the Death knight was sitting before.

"But... I don't hate my people-"
She whispers into the thin, darkening air, her expression full with hopeless pain "I just want them to acknowledge the dark path they strayed to-".

-----------
Skip me if you wish.
At the sudden disappearance of one of the death knights, Aranell's eyes quickly scans the area while she reaches out with the ever comforting essence in her mind to try determine where the undead has gone. There! A flicker and a movement - her gaze snaps towards the nearby tree's rustled branches, only to find a sight that not only surprises her, it also confuses.

After the first seconds of surprised staring at Amnastaria has passed, she gives the former Farstrider a quick once-over and furrows her eyebrows slightly at what she finds. The seconds pass as Aranell stands in silence looking up at the other elf, as if she is waiting for something, but with a soft sigh and a glance away it is over and the Argent Crusader gives Amnastaria one last look filled with compassion and sorrow before she takes her leave. Keeping any remaining death knight in sight and at a distance as she does.
Offer her a sliced peach.
"Ohhh, I didn't knew you left your previous order and joined us argents. A really, really, smart move! Wanna share some tasty fruits as a kind of welcome token?"

Then, she lowers her voice.
"Oh, and by the way. I discovered a well-hidden cavern crawling with ghouls, and some hints for some kind of a bit-brighter leader, toying with fume dripping, ill-smelling caldron. Gonna pay those smelly buggers a visit, really really soon!"

------------
ooc: the tread is written according to my memory that Aranell was a blood knight once. If not, then Raeloria just mistked her with some other blood elf with a similar name...
Shameleslly take a peach from Raeloria's hands. "I reclaim this piece of fruit as my own. If you can keep providing me with these then I am sure we will get along well."
Ask her if demon souls taste better or worse than the peach.
"Yuck! And I'm really, really watching you closely, death knight. No naughty tricks or it won't be miss nice elf anymore!"
Looks at Rael for a moment, taking a big swig from his iron flask and then just as he is about to say something he turns around and walks off.
"Not... Worth... The... Effort..."
Suddenly, Vardamir finds himself yanked into a near by alleyway as he begins sauntering away! He comes face to face with Taven, who instantly holds an index finger to his own lips in a "shush"ing gesture. After quickly making sure nobody is in close proximity, he speaks lowly. "Listen guy, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I remember you ... last Brewfest, we were tortured relentlessly by a tag team of a giant rack, and a Stromic broad, resulting in humiliation which will hound us for the rest of our lives! This year, I propose we strike first ... bros before hos, am I right?! Who cares if I'm a human and you're an Elf, gender wars are of paramount importance! Anyway, I suggest we turn this Brewfest into a Boobfest! Here's my plan ..."

Taven then begins to explain an elaborate scheme which would result in rendering Arebell and Aymilde topless in public at some stage over the course of the festivities!
Comes walking through the alley and comes across the two ¨Well two boys planning a dirty scheme so to say, but lads I would advice against it. Better to not make fools of yourselves, find a girl and settle down, have children already you aren't getting any younger, I know im not¨ She puts a hand on both their shoulders and pats their heads, handing them a few bottles of booze ¨Enjoy yourselves boys but don't overdo it¨.

She heads off out of town and sits down by the nearby lake, looking up at the full moon ¨Oh Hal'thrakk my love, how i miss you....it has been a few years now but I still weep for you my husband¨ a few tears run down her cheeks as the old orc woman washes her sorrow in the moonlights glow.
*by chance being at the lake herself, fishing, watches the Orc from a distance edging her way over - either by chance or a feeling for better fishing opportunities. Faintly hearing the Orcs words she frowns and moves by the Orc, giving a gentle pat on the back, with a grunt.*
Gar'dal stands nearby, his arms folded, looking to Mitcha. He nods in simple understanding, and approval of her gesture; and in turn, speaks the true language of the Horde, grunting with affirmation.
Talraea hastily covers herself in an illusion to look like a regular Blood Elf, then greets him in Orcish as she used to do. Nothing unusual here! No sir!
Laurenn leaves Talraea an invitation to her current house, where they could discuss the matters of protecting Quel'Thalas and possible strategies to achieve it far away from possible eavesdroppers.

"I'll see you later on the party, I hope! I'll prepare wine, something tasty to munch at and fun games to play!"

She winks at the elf before leaving, laughing to herself silently.
Whilst walking through an inn situated in a neutral location, Laurenn hears a light little giggle to her side. Turning, she finds Tizzle, sitting on a stool by the counter, leaning on it, her chin propped up by a hand, her legs crossed, both feet dangling in the air due to the fact the average patron of most bars on Azeroth would be taller, and thus, the stools are not designed with Goblins in mind! Looking in the direction of the Void Elf with a feint smile upon her face, she smooths her robes out along her thighs with her free hand in a rather obvious manner. "Nice dress, sugar … yours an authentic Rizzo, too?"

She turns back to the counter to sip from a straw sticking out of a exotic looking cocktail drink just beside her elbow for a moment, seeming to finish it off, before glancing back at Laurenn once again. "Never knew how much of a trend setter I was till Umbric had a woopsie an' had ta change red an' gold for purples an' blues … I mean, Sister Tizzle can be an inspirational muse from time ta time, but, y'know … in other ways …"

The Goblin gives an effortless little wink before she continues. "... speakin' of, this drink a' mine's 'bout done … feel like gettin' me a refill an' havin' a lil girl talk? I know there's a lotta company in yer head there, but it's a lot more therapeutic sayin' things out loud, y'know … an' hey, Sissy's here for ya."

The Goblin reaches a hand over towards the empty stool beside her, patting it lightly as she offers yet another feint smile.
Snooping from beneath the floorboards, amongst the sewage and waste (where he belongs), Greyluck listens to the goblin talk. He peers up through a small crack in them, and hisses through his teeth.
"Pssst. You got any advice on what to say to them about the whole whisper thing? I know a few delightful ladies and gentlemen, who could use a little human decency. Being subhuman, I need a few pointers."
Greyluck suddenly hears a stereotypical female Goblinoid accent responding to him, although it isn't the lady above who he was attempting to converse with, but from just behind him!

"Y'need some pointers on how ta be a proper humy, huh?"

Realising there's someone beneath the floor boards with him, the human turns to find Kezzy Kablooey in the process of bending over and plucking a shiny object up from the grotty ground! Upon closer inspection, the Alteraci realises the Goblin has clearly come up with the frankly ingenious idea of sneaking beneath the floorboards of the inn to gather up all the coins which may have been dropped and slipped between the cracks of the wood under the feet of the patrons! While holding the piece of silver she has in her hand in front of herself, as if appraising it, she then looks towards Greyluck. "I can help ya out with that, bub! Humy's go up to one another an' say things like ..."

Kezzy quickly clears her throat before speaking in an overly posh, booming voice, standing with excellent posture. "WELL MET! OUTSTANDING! WHAT HO!", before then returning to her normal accent, stance and tone. "... y'gots ta be carful with the last one though, ho means somethin' else sometimes ... oh, oh, or maybe ya wanna be one a' them other types of humies, that go like this ..."

The Goblin then begins to wink frantically while rubbing her hands together, as well as displaying other types of wheeler-dealer kind of mannerisms before speaking in a thick, cockney accent. "Y'awite me aul china? Wot, wot? Apples n' pears n' all that, mate! Triffic, innit?! Oh my daaaays!"

She returns to looking at her newly discovered coin for a moment before pocketing it, then goes back to looking around for more discarded or forgotten currency. "Anyways, I can verse ya in bein' like a humy from anywheres, so long's ya gots tha money, honey!"

A moment after finishing her sentence, she quickly glances up at Greyluck before going back to what she was doing. "... then again, I guess if ya did, ya wouldn't be down here tryna peak up ladies' dresses or whatever it is yer up ta!"