What would you do with the above poster? #19

06/10/2018 11:55Posted by Elyssarain
Give her a strawberry ice cream cone. A perfectly ordinary one, with an extra bit of honey glaze.

*looks at what appears to be an oddly human shaped troll before shaking her head and peering at the Death Knight*

Ya nah 'ave bettah tings ta do den 'and out ice cream dead ting? Ja know, like doin' da pain an' angah an' general war ting... war ting... righ'... we at war... *looks behind her* yah, I'n I be goin', eh, dat way.

*steals the ice cream cone before running off*
1 Like
Terintha takes a moment staring at a large plant with broad leaves; while they verdant with vitality it has worrying patches of a sickly orange. Mumbling to herself in Darnassian, she empties a small satchel of brown powder in her hand. Spits in her palm and rubs with her fingers to make a paste.

After rubbing the medicine on the base of the plant, she makes a small fist and a small fist. A small, colourful birds from nearby shrubbery and perches on her hand, understanding the message it has to relay.

But this is also interrupted by the appearance of a sprinting troll. The bird dashes away, Terintha leaps into the air and out the way. Landing softly and with grace.

She calls out to notify the troll her wounds could do with some Silverleaf paste before turning her attention back to her small assistant.
Comment on how much she loves gardening and how she found it very comforting to take care of her family's gardens once in a while. Ask the druid if she was some special advice to give.
Offer her a list of plants aswell as various seeds.
"Dese 'ere be gun make ya garden real pretteh, trust me elfie."
Upon inspection, the seeds are for plants one can get high off.
Stare at Ky'wali silently; before stomping over.
"Never talk to me or my dog again, troll."
Circles Deolaras, eyeing him hungrily.

My, my...What a strong, sturdy self-righteous paladin you are. Fascinating..."

Grins widely, showing off his razor-sharp teeth.

"Ye look like good company. I love learnin' more about Light but people often give me a wide berth fer some reason..."

Hangs his hand down dejectedly.

"So...up for some gabbin' over a cup of tea? I don't drink anymore but I think ye'll like it."

Smiles encouragingly.
Sneak up on him and stuff a pumpkin mask over his head, then run away giggling.

T'is the season, and Nakitaa goes nuts for Hallow's End!
1 Like
Share a icy-chocolate stuffed hot-cookie with. And then wrap the Draenei in bandages from the top of the head to the base of the hooves.

‘’There you go! One scary space goat!’’
Stare at the undead elf with a mixture of curiosity and disbelief over her actions. Arthuria then proceeds to recall hearing her brother talk about a very specific and unorthodox death knight.
Join Arthuria in staring in disbelief.

"You know, when they get up to shenannigans like this they scare me even more than when they're all gloom and doom."
Mahlificia leans in from off-screen to join the rest in staring at the odd Death Knight.

"I concur... it's just like with my own Succubus. When she pretends to be all prudish and upright, that's the moment I know to worry."
*The paladin joins the gathering crowd staring at the death knight, offering Arthuria a "Well met, sister!" while clapping Rorick on the shoulder in a friendly manner.
He arches an eyebrow at the Warlock's statement, mildly amused by the notion of a "prudish succubus".

"Say, why wouldn't you send this prodigy of yours for some popcorn, maybe some drinks? Tis customary in these situations, is it not?"
1 Like
I already crushed your empty skull with my hilt ...

Well here is a little extra since you are the missing link between thumans and primates and got the memory of a fly, i'll heroic leap on your headless corpse and expode it and your ugly and generic look.

Stay down *makes a no gesture with the fingers, swords pointed down*
Probably conclude that her head must be made of wood if she's that insistent on assaulting her own.

He's a lumberjack so take a guess what happens next.

With Araphant, however? I 'unno, probably strike up conversation with provided he doesn't initiate hostilities on sight. If he does, uuuh... run.
"That one is... special. Indeed. Would say it's coreect word to use.
Threatening her enemies, threatening her allies. She just seems to live in an imagined world where people consider her titles to be of any importance... humans."

Had Larmon not ended up excusing himself, Laurenn'd end up sharing some of her less pleasant stories in Stormwind where humans have played a main role. Offering him a glass of a drink of his choice, to accompany the chatter.

EDIT: It was tooo late when I was writing this... didn't mean to write "threatening her eyes".
"It's a damn shame that you've had less than good experiences with my people. We can be difficult. Some have their reasons, others I fear were simple born agressively stupid. By the sound of it your experiences have soured your view of my people. Eh, don't blame you too much for that one."

Rorick pauses for a moment.

"If that offer for a drink's an open invitation I'd love to put the Eversong wines to the test. Are they as good as they're said to be? Let me find out, and hopefully give you a pleasant experience with one of us to counterbalance the bad ones."
Sits nearby and yawns while shaking her head at the two.

"Don't bother.. Any wine you find in Stormwind calling itself Thalassian should be poured into the canals.. I found I have had to settle for Dalaran red.. Which isn't allowed to age properly, or they use wrong types of grapes.."

Letting out a sigh before walking over to the two and eyes Rorick over.

"You need a haircut and a shave, I seen worgen less hairy then you.."
Silently aproaching the elves and Rorick, "Bloodgown" gestures to them all to follow her. After a short walk they would find some crates hidden in a cave nearby. As Mary removes the lid, a large quantity of various alcoholic beverages can be seen inside. She offers them, saying she is in a good mood.
Toast to her good health as she partakes in the bounty of beverages!

And possibly probably get quite tipsy in the process!
"Hey hey hey, leave some of that for the others! The more, the merrier!" Munkosh states as he notices tipsy Nakitaa, who obviously was having a good time. He joins in.

The orc overdid it. Didn't realize the beverages were THAT strong.