What would you do with the above poster? #19

Laugh at her for being a nerd.
Ask what does "nerd" even mean.

"Nerd? That tells me nothing. Seems I'm not as good with the slang phrases you people use. I've heard that one a few times, actually. I'm called that by the silly humans when I mention reading a book or making notes on something. Is it an insult of some sort?"
Affectionately pat Laurenn on the head a few times and tell her to not worry about titles so much, only actions. Her eyes glimmer at the last word, but she still politely hugs the void elf.
A Darnassian remark of disgust can be heard and as strong, thick vines separate the undead with the living.

Not turn to face the death knight but to checking the condition of her staff, Terintha questions the undead's presence with tried patience and doesn't move leave the vicinity until she is gone.
Tells her that he's here for Elyssa and that she can go back to flower-picking.
Question exactly what he means by "flowerpicking" then tell him of the long legend that is the flowerpicker clan.
Listen intently to the flowerpicker clan legend. She likes stories, after all! She'd ask questions about the whole story afterwards, about all the details that may have been missed out during the storytelling which she's been curious about.
Trakkha would ofcourse fill any questions she had answers to, most are legends and vague and go from ear-to-ear say.
[Skip me]
Erah's cowl perks up after hearing one of the tales of the flowerpicker clan from the orc. he would then rush to the void elf side.

"I, too have heard many tales about this famed flowerpicker clan, lowly void elf. one tale goes that the chieftain of the famed flowerpicker clan challenged five Ogrons, and defeated them all single handedly with one Starflower. another tale also tells, that this same chieftain challenge the four primordial elements of Draenor and defeated them with the same Starflower. and that to this day in respect of his daring challenge. the four elements buried this chieftain's body under the throne of the elements. now rumors of this clan varies but one thing they all have incommon that this clan were fierce warriors, who wielded phenomenal powers."
Laugh and point out that he calling anyone else lowly is cute.

Add that she has not heard much from said clan but add that the small that she has heard is entirely different from what the shaman says.
Hit her over the head with a fluffy feather pillow!

Then challenge her to a dance off!

(Nakitaa is still sugar-rushing hard from all the Hallow's End candy.)
Clap excitedly from a distance while sitting on the air.

"How lovely! A dance contest? you must let me judge it, I shall do my very best to fair in the matter."

Offering Nakitaa an overly sweet smile before writing down some notes.

"I will say this however.. leg twitching won't get you very far, it looks like your trying to stomp a hole in the ground rather then dance.."
Shrug at her.

"I got two left hooves..."
Regale him with the story about the time she tried to shapeshift into a deer, and inadvertently ended up with four left hooves.

"... an' believe me mon, y'tink two left 'ooves be bad, jus' imagine four a' dem!"
1 Like
Loudly shudder, and grumble with discomfort. Ask if it happens often and what other limps get transform wrong.

Instantly make a face at his own questions, and overrides any possible answer with exclamations of not wanting to know!
Tell the Dwarf that druid transformation mishaps are nothing compared to fel transformation mishaps, and how they are not merely limited to cool horns and wings!
Sarcastily say that fel transformations are nothing compared to being killed and brought back to life.
1 Like
Snidely remark that being killed and brought back to life is nothing compared to listening to a bunch of idiots try to one up eachother's trauma.
Rub his little elf head, half-sympathetically and half-patronisingly
Express out loud of her uncertainty whether the orc before her is a Legion soldier or just has absorbed that much fel to be confused with one.