What would you do with the above poster? #19

moves to grab the Dwarf as he leaves
Did ye say drunk?! Sign me right up!

nods slowly

But first ah suggest we get drunk.

Aye, aye, aye.

Hands the Dwarf a flagon from his belt and drinks one for himself in one single gulp

Now
To Bruuk’s Corner! Haha

Vilumina sees two Dwarves talking loud and drinking, no surprise there
“Care if I join you? I could use a drink” she starts following the Dwarves without waiting for an answer

Sahoenna hands Vil a crystal vial with golden liquid.

“Would you kindly hold onto it and drink it when you are bored? It is an experimental mutagen. Nothing dangerous I assure you.”

Sahoenna then resists the urge to immediately pull out a notebooks and record the results of what radiation of this elixir does to humans.

1 Like

“My dear colleague
 this will be fascinating I’m sure, but I must say, even if you are not a Phrenologist, like me, you could see the signs. Just look at her forehead! When the forehead is perfectly perpendicular, from the hair to the eyebrows, it denotes an utter deficiency of understanding
”

She pulls out a little recording crystal non the less

“That elixir looks promising tho’
 we could change notes and compare our discoveries! For example, after I examined the skulls of my 
 lets call them volunteers, It was clear that they had overly large areas of “cautiousness” and “veneration,” which meant that they were tamable and thus, ideal slav
 servants. According to their traits, Humans and whats interesting, Orcs are needs a master to tell them what to do, as they would never come up with any sense of direction on their own
 whats in that vial by the way?”

She starts to measure the Kaldorei Mage’s head with a scanning crystal, murmuring: “interesting
 very
 very interesting”

Go catatonic because that’s too many words for a peon.

1 Like

Join him in lying down, ‘cause after listenin’ to half t’ sh!te around 'ere ah damned well need one.

Kick the Dwarf a little in the side to see if he’s dead and start to look in her bag after her defibrillator, just in case.

Sinister grin appears on the Worgen’s face, as he slowly approaches, like a glacier, while the cold aura of death sucks the warmth and life out the area

“As my dear father used to say
 Remember little one, Cold is Azeroth’s way of telling us to burn more Gnomes
”

His dark runeblade hungers

Moradred laughs and laughs after he sees and hears the worgen.

“Did your brain rot away so the point that actually sounds threatening?”

Baras stares unblinking at the worgen while he adds in deadpan.
“I once saw a man threaten another man with a sock — and later on killed him with it — But the actual threatning at the beginning was more terrifying than that.”

She looks up at the three undeads, not knowing who is more scary, the Horde undead undead guy or the one who just threatened to kill her
“
 I guess now would be a good time to activate the stealth device. I think this Dwarf will be alright, mhm.”

An almost unnoticeable smile curls along Baras’ stiff metal jaw as he turns his eyes to the gnome.
“That is probably for the best. But do not worry over me, I don’t approve of pointless and-“He glances to the worgen briefly”-mindless, slaughter. Planned, necessary murder? Perhaps. Vengeful killing? Most definitely. But not pointless slaughter. I might even try stop him from trying to murder you. But the stealth device is a good idea.”

He then promptly leaves the gnome to it and turns his attention to Moradred.
“So, of strangest events of the week. Where does this place for you? I think it’s a solid four, for me.”

(Feel free to skip me, or don’t.)

1 Like

Lareen walks over to Baras awkwardly, interrupting his and Moradred’s discussion
‘‘What a certainly strange thing you are’’
Then Lareen very cautiously and slowly touches Baras’ metal jaw
‘‘Ugh
 the light has truly left your soul’’

Take her aside and carefully explain the nature and status of the Forsaken. That
 could take a while. It’s a long story with a lot of unanswered questions.

Baras quietly follows after the elf until he is at a comfortable hearing distance from the elf’s conversation, where he listens in silence. When his presence is noticed, or perhaps rude enough to deserve a glare. He retorts with a dry sarcasm that seems to be a natural tone for him.
“Oh don’t mind me. I simply find it fascinating when other, alive people, speak of our plight. Please, go on.”

He then settles into a more comfortable position, which causes something to pop loudly from him, at which he apologises. “Sorry ladies, that was me. Probably just my spleen, or dignity.”

1 Like

Finish a heavy sandwich nearby, and guzzle on his last bit of ale. He pats his belly and let’s out a mighty blech, satisfaction written all over his face. He lazily gazes around before his eyes settle on the undead.

At first he grimaces ever so slightly, but then a look of utter loss; what if the undead never feel the satisfaction of a full belly ever again?

For a moment, he was with his heavy thoughts before he simply shakes it off and goes on with his day.

Alani finished the rest of what was once a bright red apple, as its core incinerates on her fingertips, turning into ash. Despite the lack of eyes, her ever piercing gaze followed everyone curiously.
Their voices echoed in her ears. She flinched suddenly at the loud sound of a belch, and her eyes found the source of the sound. She eyed the dwarf curiously, tilting her head slightly, her silver ear cuffs reflecting a nearby light. She had heard far worse than a dwarf belching before, so it wasn’t something that bothered her. She remained quiet, her head turning away.

Casually sauntering into the Inn; Mahli’ficia would quickly notice the Demon Huntress; upon which she’d promptly jab the back of her staff into the stomach of the invisible succubus following behind her; stopping her in her tracks; and then quickly usher herself and her demon out before any awkward questionings of her demonic licenses could occur!

Entering the inn at the time the void elf is leaving, the demon huntress would no doubt come face to face her. With a smirk, LirĂșthien simply asks where may the other elf be going with such haste, since she saw her arrive less than a minute before.