What would you do with the above poster? #19

Question what he even hopes to achieve by hanging around such people.

Ask the Demon Huntress if the Illidari have the slightest control over their members at all, and complain about all the stalking she’s experienced!

Kindly advise her to stop just casting invisibility spells on her demons rather than dismissing them. Say that this may help her with the Illidari issue.

1 Like

Seek to demonstrate to Laurenn just how awesome invisible demons are by sending one to her house at night to make a cool entrance and impression.

Sadly; through a bad roll of the dice by the gods of fate; the attempt is bungled, and the demon is misunderstood as an attempted home-invasion, leading to a chaotic scene involving severe fire-damage, claw marks and ruined furniture everywhere.

1 Like

Save the day and slaughter the demon before he can finish his job. Then try to trace it’s summoner and find out why he attempted do to this nonsence

Examine the arcane tattooes of the Illidari from safe distance, wondering if she could unmade them with a spell, and what the effect would be on Shalim?

Carefully ponder the pros and cons of engaging in a battle of the arcane. Eredar and Nightborne both inherit a tradition of magic that is ancient, advanced and refined. In another life, they might have simply spoken on the matter, but the Horde must not be tolerated. No, it will have to be battle.

Commence the bombardment.

With a loud ‘Poof’, Rumika stands there, right behind Zhanag. she looks around Until spotting the Eredar. before she slowly creeps away, step by step.
“This is not… Dalaran…”
She tilts her head to the right before perking her eyebrows
“Feel free to ignore me, I’ll merely skedaddle along~”
With that, she wanders off, with her Felhound in tow.

Follow her, and ask if she can pet Snuggles.

1 Like

Rumi accepts the request.
“you may, just be careful of the mouth”
(skip me)

1 Like

Shalim’s sense of demon tracking gets him near the warlock and his felhound pet. Shalim then uses his spectral sight when he is near to look through the rock. The sight should help him to tell wherever the demon and his summoner have good intentions or not. After a moment he spots Laurenn, the mage that would rather see Shalim death and that mocks him in every possible way… Shalim considers the felhound and warlock rather friendly. He doesn’t want to risk another meeting with this mage. So he moves quickly away.

See the demon hunter leaving, looking all skulky. Go check out what the issue is. Upon spotting a Blood Elf and a Void Elf standing next to a felhound, stand back and prepare destructive spells. One of these two is probably trying to recruit the other, and nobody’s walking away from here under a Horde banner.

From a nearby alleyway a trail of smoke moves towards Zhanag from an unseen angle, by the time he can see it is too late as Belaria stands besides him to blow powder into his face, obscuring his vision and interfering with his spellwork as whatever he is channeling suddenly becomes much stronger, but also increasingly unstable.

“Keep calm and do your best to control your magic.”

Bowing before backflipping onto a barrel, jumping from that to a nearby shopsign and from that to the roof and then disappears.

Cynithra smirks as she sees the rogue vanish on the roof top and walks up to the Draenei extending a piece of cloth to remove what’s left of the powder
“Now don’t confuse us, I’m not the one throwing powder in your face” she smiles and adds “but I won’t help you in your attack either”

“Zat is quite alright Madam Ren’dorei, I can take it from here …”

Peruuna swiftly approaches, taking the cloth from Cynithra’s possession and begins to dab Zhanag’s face with it. The material in question begins to glow ever so slightly, apparently due to the Vindicator’s touch imbuing it with cleansing Light energy. “Quite a low an dastardly tactic which was employed upon you, my brother … but do not fear, zis is nothink I cannot heal …”

After a few moments of innocently dabbing, Peruuna trails down towards Zhanag’s facial tentacles, beginning to stroke up and down them with the cloth in a gliding manner, her eyes becoming fixated upon them. “… just makink sure zat none of zeh powder ended up on your magnificant, although few in numbers, tentacles … zat could cause some serious damage, you know.”

The female Draenei continues to dust away in what becomes an almost perverse manner, biting her lower lip lightly. “… it seems we have nothink to worry about, zeh appear quite healthy! Just one moment, while I double check …”

“A-ah…” Zhanag fidgets, shifting his weight from hoof to hoof, but decidedly not leaning away. His cheeks are tinged with deeper blue as the pretty lady examines his tendrils. “Yes, well, um, very important, that. Personal hygiene. Health. Can’t forget it.” At this point he’s babbling in Eredun, eyes roaming across the features of the paladin’s face.

Sahoenna tries to get Zhanag’s attention back to the matter at hand of discussing their theories about Arcane and different properties of Ley Lines of Argus and Azeroth. Finding that Paladin… and her features were distracting the mage… she decided to stand next to Peruuna and add more distraction.

Attempt to dissuade the Night Elf from interfering in scene, taking her by the hand and trying to lead her away while explaining that it’s Love is In The Air, a time where romance takes precedence over discussing such things!

“Riiight, it is that time of the year. Do you partake in the festivities?”

Rorick stands around a bit awkwardly, perhaps considering if human and Gnome are compatible at all.

“That’s, ah, not an invitation or request.”

Appear standing not far from the human; just how long the night has been there uncertain.

The druid asks, and it is unclear if she is completely regarding the human, what love the human remembers. What moment confirmed that love was real.

Terintha doesn’t disclose when she felt these things herself, but her somber tone may suggest they are on her mind…