What would you do with the above poster? #19

Gently puts her hand on the shoulder of the Druid and quetly whispers in the ear of the… lowborn

“Humans are not the weaklings you take them for. Each, be he hero or villain, is dying from the day he is born. Each breath… each effort… is an act of courage against inevitable doom… such courage we immortals can only dream of.”

Shalim seeks the Nightborne researcher Thyrellas after deep thoughts and decision making. Finaly he bumps into him near Suramar’s borders.
He starts the conversation with simple:
“Hi”
The Nightborne jumps away and threatens Shalim in selfdefence.
" I heard you are doing some kind of research. If it is true, that it’s purpose is to give elves cure for their… problems, I might be willing to volunteer. You just need to promise me that it won’t be unduly painful and deadly. I am used to sacrifices, but I believe that your clever brain can offer a better solution"
Shalim could see, that Nightborne looks confused. The mage wasn’t certain if the Shalim is making a bad joke of her or he is serious.
“And no. I did not went mad. I just got a new lease of life. I new point of view at many things, that I could have done better in my life”

Doing everything in her power to avoid encountering the typical vengeance fuelled, black eyed, blood drunk kaldorei with the state of things being what it is, she somehow stumbles into something worse!

Provided that she isn’t immediately turned inside out and broiled in felfire and the encounter is reasonably decent, she proceeds to trace the demon hunter’s tattoo designs with a glowing finger. The swirls are then transferred to a scroll with no word spoken but for a saddened gaze sizing up his markings.

Pull Marinya over and ask if she has an up-to-date license for those demons.

Explain that licenses for demons don’t exist.

Tap the Sin’Dorei and quietly remind her that telling the overzealous half-demonic policewoman that she is wrong is not a good idea, and that running might be a good idea just about now… !

Serrathil the vanishes in a poof of smoke!

The human steps out of the shop, a box of wines underhis arm, clanging gently under his arm.

As he steps out to see the elf disappear in a puff of smoke. He waves it away as walks on, humming a song few may recognise as the Lion and the Lamb.

She sees the human walk out of a puff of smoke, trying to wave it away from his face, then her eyes catches the box with wine. She walks up to him putting her hand on his arm, stoping his movement
“Say… You wouldn’t miss one of those bottles would you?”
As she has the man’s attention her succubus attempts to steal one of the bottles

Her body takes form behind Seloria, holding a chilled blade at her neck, not touching yet but close enough to strike if she tries anything.

“Better idea… You have your pet hand his wares back and leave?”

Offering her a friendly smile without moving her blade.

1 Like

“Hold your blade down, I believe violance between us is not necessary”
Shalím appears next to the void elves with stolen bottle in his hand.
He turns to Belaria
“Now please put your weapon back to your belt”
After that he comes before Seloria
“You will take that bottle back to it’s owner and you will apologize for your missbehavior. We are no thiefs. Remember that fellow Ren’doei”
Shalím smiles at Seloria
“After that I invite both of you to a glass of wine. We should forget about what happend here”

1 Like

Goldy arrives on the scene, a heart shaped box in her right hand, plucking out the last piece of Love is In The Air candy from it with her left, tossing it into the air, catching it in her mouth. As she chomps away at the chocolate, she notices the congregation of Void Elves, looking between Belaria, Shalim and Seloria.

“Oh, sweet, ghosty Elves, an’ they’re bein’ all overly dramatic … that’s new …”

She then notices Astrophel, the unfortunate human caught up in everything. “The funt is it with you, Baldylocks? Always attractin’ all the weird broads … what say you an’ me blow this joint an’ go check if the Great Akazamzarak’s got some new feats a’ prestidigitation ta lay down on us?”

The Goblin then tosses the empty heart shaped box in the direction of the Void Elves while strutting over to the human, but looking in there direction. “Youse can have that …”

She then begins to do a “spooky” finger wiggling gesture towards them. “… it’s empty … LIKE YOUR SOOOULS! Or whatever, I don’t know, I ain’t as gifted in wah wah poetry like youse.”

3 Likes

Zhanag barely restrains a laugh. “Okay, I still don’t like you gold-grubbing Orc-slaves, but that was funny, I’ll admit.” He smiles genially, then extends a hand and remarks “I’m still going to kill you, though.” Then the barrage of fire begins.

Ruffle his hair if he doesn’t attack on sight, most likely kill him or be killed by him if he does.

Warn her that he’s not in the ruffling hair mood, and to keep her distance.

Then through his sour mood professes that on a completely unrelated note, not to go easy on sparring those night elves sentinels.

His thick brow almost hide his black eye, his bare arms dotted with deep coloured bruises. He reaches for flagon, curses loudly in Dwarven as he overreaches and stirs another injury.

Drink a fine Ale in Ironforges taven until we made no sense and then take a tram go to stormwind with Modgar, take him to Stormwind brothels, choose fine women for our stressed out dwarf.

Stumble upon the now surely blitzed out of his mind rogue, offer the man a glass of water. Decline any offers of adventure in the Stormwind brothels.

Ask Rorick if he is a virgin.

And if yes, Mahli’ficia would also ask if she could have a few vials of his blood.

Giggle quietly first at the question and then being curious at the second question. She would stand hesitant whether to approach the elf or not to carefully ask what dark magic she intends to cast, but bearing in mind the recent interaction with two fellow elves involving a blade to her neck she decides it’s best to stay where she is this time, just giving Mahlificia a strange look.

(I interpreted it as she asked the if question with the “if”)

Such lovely skin color since i don’t feel the less threatened and worried about my ability to defend myself or more and i am in an hapy mood, i said happy not naughty.

I would invite her to eat delicious meal on my villa for a two day trip, that is after we would take a hot bath , crime does pay !

Serve her a cup of Dalaran aged at peak( I only ever drink but the finest drink available in game) with one of the most potent mana potion brewed by myself, i am arch alchemist potion master among other things.

Cheers we are the best ! and we would share skin care and advice nothing more.

Mistake her a member of staff at the local inn as his focus on a Dwarven betting game. He apologises… then proceeds to ask her if she can do him the favour of getting his drink anyway!