What would you do with the above poster? #19

“GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF OF ME! Filthy cretin… begone with you!” says to Zymara as he shoos her away. “Bah… if you’re not going to leave? Fine then… The False Light… the Naaru… whatever garbs those lies wear. They are not worthy of the worship they receive. They only distract from Lord Illidan’s teachings… Now off with you!”

He wipes his hand on wear Zymara touched him in an attempt to get any trace of her off.

So servant of the betrayer.
Any chance your kind would accauly help put sylvanas down?

What would I do with that Druid?
Casting a polymorph spell, specially designed for our savage relatives that would turn him in to a cockroach and some stomping comes to mind…
…alas, his question is too good and earned his right to live.
We could use those Fel-infused poor Sin’dorei warrirors to end the reign of that corpse-queen
At this point I would even make peace with those Kaldorei relatives of ours or give a chance to the Fal’dorei if they could help to get rid of Azeroth of Sylvanas!
So… I think I would offer the druid with a glass of Arcwine
A little glass

Morph into Cat form and tear to shreds. Filthy traitors.

Beat the crap out of him with the pommel of his gladius.

“Ha! I don’t remember swearing fealty to you!”

Get their nasty horde banner dirty.

With that gear, I would punish you for trying to be someone you’re not.

I would sing you thousand sweet lies and all of them would be true, then whisper one terrible truth in to you ear that would shatter the chains of sanity on your mind and would set your free, to rage like the unbound elements of old

Show them the nearest clothier.

Put on a shirt damn you

I’d see how far you can actually punt a gnome…

Try to stop him before he kicks an ally. We don’t do that here.

1 Like

I would…
…hug her
Everyone needs a hug once in a while

Make a step around with grace as her arms are full of wildd steelbloom, wafting their scent through the city streets.

She cover her mouth with disgust with a silken handkerchief

"Date? With a… Druid? Oh my, what a repulsive thought! "

“Shared branch torn by fleeting winds, leaves adrift on ember breeze to rest atop what fell before; cold soil bared to rest in peace.”

1 Like

Comment on her lovely limerick, then inquire to hear some more!

Show her the Totem on his back. It’s quite old and worn, yet sturdy and mighty. But Xeilin would likely still feel uncomfortable around it…

1 Like

Would study the aforementioned Totem
Fascinating peace of art of a dying culture

1 Like

Inquire as to how the draenei is still alive, adding that he has seen people dying for saying far less dangerous stuff than her.

Would open a portal under the corpse to somewhere far away from Azeroth

1 Like