What would you do with the above poster? #19

As she passes the worgen leaving an establishment, she quickly holds him up and advises not to go for ‘Today’s Special’.

“The herbs passed an age ago, along with its flavour. And the bird has been fed nothing by fattening feed; save your time and go elsewhere.”

A saurid limbs closer to Terintha, its left leg seemingly badly hurt and bloodied.
It gives her eyes pleading for aid, pointing to the leg.

Hiding behind a nearby cart, Kalu’cha waits for Teri to try and pick up the small creature before she leaps out and attempts to grab her crown and run off with it while the saurid leaps towards Teri’s feet to bite one of her toes to distract her.

“Dis 'ere be Jani propati now!”

Seeing the Troll in a hurry, she feigns ignorance and lets Kalucha bump into her in her rush to get away. A little shadow magic and a lot of skill, and now Talraea’s holding the crown and Kalucha’s holding a piece of bent wood with an illusion on it. “Jani’s just gonna have to wait,” she remarks, tossing the crescent moon circlet back to its owner.

Seemingly horrified at what the sneaky Talraea is capable of, clutches her scant belongings all the tighter, doing her best to stay out of reach. She looks weary and thinned, hair tangled and her clothes untidy. One familiar with this pattern in her ways might deduce that she’s either onto something or losing sleep over politics again…

With hid arm in a sling (an expedition that went awry), the draenei notices a familiar elf looking worst for wear as she waits to be served by a vendor or something similar. He waits nearby making idle chat about the weather or local food establishments before catching her eye and warmly reassuring her while leaving a package wrapped in brown paper, warm to the touch and smelling of spiced vegetables. “You like draenei cuisine?”

Rumika cracks into an overfriendly smile the moment she spots Razuun and heads towards him.
long time no see, friend~
She reaches into a satchel after spotting his arm and pulls up a small urn.
Salve for dulling the pain. Want it?
She’d however shake her head politely if she was asked about the Cuisine

From his perch on a nearby wall, Sawfang eyes Rumikah’s urn suspiciously.
“Careful mate, It’s always wise to be wary of beautiful elven women offering gifts.”
He swigs from his hip flask.
“Why, I remember this one time when we were sailing from Eversong to Boralus.”
He trails off, a half remembered smile just cresting his face and a faraway look in his eyes.
“Aye. A fine voyage that was. A fine voyage…”

Listens to the worgen’s tale with mild interest.

Dangerbeard studies the huge Tauren Death Knight from a safe distance, taking mental notes on his armour, the way he moves and possible weaknesses.

Why, we would drink ale and go on adventures!

Ask if he could come along on said adventures, especially if they delve into crypts of ancient magical civilisations or vaults of Titan origin or something similar. Never know where you’ll bump into powerful and/or dangerous trinkets!

The Gnome is now listening more closely to the conversation, looking over her mug of ale
“Adventure, excitement, possible findings… Yeah I wanna come too!”

Dangerbeard packs up her equipment as she listens to the Gnome.

“I’m all for adventure and excitement but first let’s discuss payment. My skills do not come cheap, so before we go let’s talk percentages, find a sponsor for this little expedition or name what you lot are paying out of your own pockets.”

Sits down and offer Dangerbeard a bottle of booze and speaks in a hushed tone.

“Think you’ll need this more then any coin or currency they might offer…”

Booze you say? Let me take you to Boralus. That be proper quality ale there my lad.

realises he’s speaking to a Blood Elf rogue

…or perhaps Freehold. Good ale there too. You er… might not be as welcome in Boralus.

Yep, you can trust a Kul Tiran
After all, they are Gilneans in their heart
Family is family, no matter how far that apple landed from the tree… in this case in a nice little island paradise
C’mon druid boy, let that pointy eared bad guy in… we accepted worse in the Alliance! At least he is not void-corrupted…

Remark his words make little sense, and try and gauge if he has been drinking.

Offer her an apple to snack on, comment on her lovely appearance and outfit, ask about how her day is going, and see where it goes from there.

Grumbles angrily while muttering something about foreigners and the “false light”

1 Like

She grabs the Demon Hunter with insanity blazing behind her glowing eyes

“Why did you say that name? Martha? Why did you say that name? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?”

Zymara blinks as the whispers fades in her mind

“Err… sorry…
I mean False Light… why did you say that?
Sooo… little Fel Elf… hehe… .Felf… hehehe… soooo… tell me about this false light…”