What would you play?!

Hi there everyone!

I have some games on my Steam list and I am wondering what should I play while I am on a break from WoW.

My list has mostly old games and only few that are newer.
If you could take a look and share your opinions, please?!

=> https :// imgur . com / JCIcsku
(just delete the extra spaces please)

Appreciated in advance!

Linking image.
Imgur

1 Like

Shammoz, which code have you used to show the image?!

She has reached Trust lvl 3, and are bale to post pictures.

It is difficult to say what you should play - you don’t have many games I play, and some are them are a bit difficult to keep the interest up for a longere of periode of time.

Perhaps Age of Mythology, as it is a strategy game and it takes time to build up your world.

You do have The Witcher games, so maybe you could play your char up again?
I haven’t played that game myself, so I have little knowledge about the game.

Or GTA5, a lot still play that game? A chance to play with others so you don’t feel totally isolated.

Have you ever tried World of Tanks? A pvp game, where you go into different battlegrounds on random teams.
You can also pair up with others, or join clans.
They just had a major upgrade where they changed the entire tank-tree.
And it’s free.

Runescape seem to have upgraded too, and are out with something new.
A MMO game that is free too, where you build up your char.

Or Eve Online?

The question is, which of those have you already played?
There are some must play games on your list like The Witcher 3, Skyrim, Doom and Half-Life 2.
Some also very good games like Darksiders 1/2, GTA V, Max Payne 1-3, Metro Series and the Wolfenstein games.

@Moothilda
Thanks for the reply!
I am not aimming an online game, to be honest.
RTS genre is tempting even if I play only the campaigns.

Half-Life 2 and Doom, I have played them, as also Darksiders 2 and Max Payne series.
I have never tried the Metro series nor The Witcher, in spite of having them (./facepalm, I reckon).
I will give them a try.

GTA V seems very popular but I heard it is an online and P2W game.

Blasphemy! :exploding_head: :japanese_ogre:
But seriously, it is one of the best games i ever played.
Keep in mind though, the combat is a bit clunky, it’s strength lies in the amazing atmosphere and characters/quests.
The starting zone is pretty small and basically a tutorial, the real game starts after that.

You have not lived until you have played The Witcher 3 :nerd_face: :scream_cat: :point_up:

The online mode is optional. GTA V is a singleplayer game with a long campaign at first.

1 Like

:thinking:

Since I don’t know what games you have in mind, I will show you what I was planning to buy next time:

Celestrian Tales: Realms Beyond
I played the demo, when it was under development and I really like the look of the game and the pace of it :slight_smile:
(not an online or multiplayer)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/684700/Celestian_Tales_Realms_Beyond/

Hollow Knight
An adventure game :slight_smile:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/367520/Hollow_Knight/

Northgard
A strategy game
https://store.steampowered.com/app/466560/Northgard/

1 Like

Then again…

Thanks Kiyuki and Moothilda.

I will install the Witcher 3 (lol) and I will have a look at those Moothilda - tbh, never heard any of those games.

1 Like

To not create another topic about the same, do you guys know good games about mysterious things, murders, fantasy that have good story? Yesterday i’ve finished Call of Cthulhu 2018 and i find that type of games relaxing :stuck_out_tongue:

Fantasy/Sci-Fi thrillers to make it short.

I have no idea, sorry.

Not sure, but maybe you would like the Shadowrun turnbased games.
There is 3 games, getting better with each one.
They have amazing dialogue and Cyberpunk style/atmosphere.
Shadowrun Returns, Shadowrun: Hong Kong and the last one is Shadowrun Dragonfall.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.