What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“…”

Nendrovus, for the first time in recent history, is speechless. On one hand he is immensely excited for whatever Ilivara has planned; on the other hand, it might not go well with the wasted Void Elf in tow.

“Uh…” He anxiously ponders, but soon decides for it “You know what? Why not!? It can’t go THAT badly… right?” Nendrovus stares at the inebriated Laurenn, then to Ilivara. He shimmies up to the noblewoman and whispers in her ear his scared thoughts.

“You know I’m terrified of the Void, right? I know I told you a few times. Is this your idea of rehabilitation?! She’s drunk! She could do anything and not remember a damn thing! Don’t do this to me! Please!” His words fall on deaf ears, and he finds himself confronted with a sorceress who seems to have forgotten the concept of personal space as she hugs him. Leaving a very nervous young man and a slightly amused noble.

Claps from behind can be heard as Telestria floats over with a big smile on her lips.

“Oh is there a party? I shall tag along!”

looking between the three and ignoring any looks they might cast her way as she flicker her wrist to make them float along.
“I know you did not ask me to join, but the more the merrier as they say… And isn’t this the time of year to be merry? Oh how silly of me!”

As she says this she blinks and pulls out a winter’s veil hat and carefully places it onto her head. Turning around to the rest with her usual smile.

“How do I look? Too much?”

2 Likes

“Yes.”

With everyone busy with each other, she returns to her whittling of a reindeer. While certainly detailed, the figurine isn’t quite right.

“You take to new ways quickly. That is good for your sake. Some still struggle to regard themselves part of the Horde, not realising that we aren’t a single thing. The amount of shal’dorei now dressed in spikes just to fit in is unfortunate.”

Flipping the wooden animal in her hand, she squints to get a better look at the fine details.

“Needs work. I only ever get to see these once each year. Where do they hide every other day?”

The she-orc sits down besides the shaman and looks at the wooden carving. “I would say that is nice work but my eye isn’y exactly trained to that stuff. I prefer to spend my time drinking and enjoying my nights with good company. Still, that requires focus, precision and patience. Good attributes to have.”

Serrathil nods approvingly as Sonuja goes on about the value of focus, precision and patience whilst the Void Elf is stealthily removing said Orc’s shoulderplates, before stepping back into a void portal.

1 Like

Zymara gently whispers in the ear of the Ren’dorei from the inky blackness

“Skulking in the darkness little Rogue? Hinding in the shadows?”

The Shadow Priest laughs

“You are on MY turf now…”

Serrathil arrives to her destination, tied up, without any clotthes or weapons, she lands in her birthday suit, with a little note “Thank you for your donation to the “Liberate the Vindicaar from the Lightforged!” movement! Hope to see you again! Z”

So, eh… ye Prophets words were lost on ye, aye? T’ hole light thing, three virtues, nae dabblin’ in vile sh!te. None of it entered that wee little head o’ yours?

Twenty thousand years down t’ drain then.

“Actually, the holy Auchenai were stewards of our dead on Draenor and their soulbinders held much power of sorts that might confuse many natives when removed from its hallowed context and custom and observed by uninitiated outsiders. Those who guard the gate to eternity know that our lives are less than one breath and a heartbeat for our immortal enemy. Not all such seemingly dark powers are vile.”

Rummaging through her travel bag for a disproportionately large tome, she continues.

“I must still agree; what little I claim that I know with certainty of the Prophet’s will suggests that he might frown on anchorites who use their blessed power for disrobing unwitting elves.”

“She’s right. A lady asks permission first! Hah, but yeah, I don’t know much about the Auchenai, but I do hear rumors. First the Draenei have their own dark priests, then the Night Elves show Elune’s Night Warrior side… I’m starting to think it’s just us in the Eastern Kingdoms who had such a black and white view of things. And here we Ren’dorei were so proud of ourselves for exploring a bold, new frontier.”

“All of life and nature is a balance, Ren’dorei. There are many doors; but no path is untread. Simply instead, less travelled.”

“Ohhh, I see through your poetic excuses, Night Elf.”

Mahli’ficia boops Alystiel on the nose.

“After seeing how cool the Void was with us, you just wanted to follow suit with those eyes, didn’t you?”

Wanting to say something but just giving up, the older elf sighs and says to no one in particular. “Why does every single one of you must act like they are still in the academy?”

Laurenn snickers, walking up to Rylothia.
“Kids, eh? You sound frustrated… want to talk about this?”

“I hope it not one of those “Excuse Me Sir/Madam, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, N’Zoth?” type conversations…”

“Nah. Might be something similar, though. On that note, madam, do you have a moment to talk about contributions for the impending battle with our mortal enemy, N’zoth? We don’t have a date set, but knowing how these things go it can only be another year or two at most before we take the fight to Ny’alotha.”

“You all talk funny and know a lot about the kind of things that only villains know about. It really makes you think.”

“What’s that saying? Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Knowledge is never bad.”

“What about when that knowledge makes you go mad and makes tentacles pop out your head? Sounds bad to me.”

[Skip me!]

“Knowledge by itself is not bad, as a hammer or a sword are not vile by nature. They are but tools at the disposal of their wielders. Like everything, knowledge can be used for a foul purpose, and some things are best left undiscovered. Exercise caution, for both your own sake, and the sake of the Alliance.”

¨Remind me of the last time you chaps tried to kill me when I was helping a injured farmer, you came runnin’ at me yelling Foul Warlock, we shall smite thee in the name of the Light! and when im defending myself from death at the hands of religious zealots I am branded a criminal for it, Greymanes beard you Paladins are crazy¨